1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Improper Format ? (?)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Beastmode, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Beastmode

Beastmode New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44132524
    i was hacked on tuesday sept. 18th

it was a user named "DJ POOTIS"

he friended me and a couple days later asked me if i wanted a premium minecraft and i said no thank i already have one he then said can u at least try it i then clicked on the link and a took me to a website called "download 4"( i now know that it is pretty much a scammer website) (i was such a noob throughout this whole ordeal) he then a couple hours later asked me for my email so he could send me the file(im such an idiot)
    then when i checked my computer a couple hours later my name and pic were changed and my password on both my email and my steam he later sold all of my bp that was tradable along with my 2 beloved unusuals (planets tossle cap & hearts panama) he then today some how rehacked my computer and changed my name to "im a f✿✿✿✿✿"(very offensive) and i have not had any more issues as of now i love tf2 and i would be forever grateful if this horrible problem could be resolved asap by the way he sold all my stuff to tf2 warehouse the bots name was "tweshride"

thank you very much for your time

sincerely beastmode1996
  2. Beastmode

Beastmode New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44132524
    i have sent a ticket to steam but no responseyet
  3. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    What he means is, please provide a link to said user you are reporting with proper evidence such as a chat log with you and the suspected scammer.