1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198219876687 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☆Woof Mcfly☆, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☆Woof Mcfly☆

☆Woof Mcfly☆ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71475176
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198219876687

Victim profile: 76561198103216081

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me because he wanted to buy my csgo item ( Butterfly knife boreal forest minimal wear ) for money. I first specified to him that I will only go paypal if it's with money payments and I will not go first. Everthing went through and he decides to send me 105 $ through paypal and I agree with this deal. He sent me the trade offer for my knife and I told him as soon as he sends me the money I will accept his trade offer. He sends me the paypal money but I realize that it's a request of money ! NOT a payment. He kept rushing me and calling me a scammer whenever he is the scammer because he wants me to pay 150 $ ! He also changed the numbers which was originally 105 $ but he made it 150 $ as a request of money from me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have the video proof on youtube which i uploaded here because i couldnt upload the video with the other images proof because the video proof was more than 3 MB so it couldnt handle it upload.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Need a full screenshot of your paypal activity for last few days to present and the invoice opened full screen.
    Do not edit/crop the images in anyway!
  3. ☆Woof Mcfly☆

Steam:
    I just edited the paypal part of my card number i dont want anyone to see it
  4. ☆Woof Mcfly☆

Steam:
    Here is the paypal activity but what do you mean by invoice full screen ? Do you mean the request he sent me ? If yes , how can i view it as full screen ?

Attached Files:

5. ☆Woof Mcfly☆

Steam:

Attached Files:

6. ☆Woof Mcfly☆

Steam:
    I am sorry I had to delete the video because it included some of my privacy ( bank account ) information and I do not want to take a risk. But , if you want any more proof I can sure send it to you by screenshots.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That's fine we don't accept videos anyway - can you open the invoice fully and show that screenshot
  8. ☆Woof Mcfly☆

Steam:
    I am sorry but I am having difficulty understanding what do you mean by invoice ? Like the thing he sent me ? The request ?
  9. ☆Woof Mcfly☆

Steam:
    Is this what you meant by invoice ? In my email ?

Attached Files:

10. ☆Woof Mcfly☆

Steam:
    So is anything going to happen toward this disgusting scammer ?
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Maybe if you open the invoice up as I requested - invoice thru paypal that you received not email.
    Either way the objective isn't to punish anyone here... its about giving others something to research if they wish to deal with this user or even you at this point.
  12. ☆Woof Mcfly☆

Steam:
    Ok I do not care if he won't get punished but atleast I can let people know he is a scammer ! I think you must know better than me. I think this is what you mean by invoice. Once again if this is not what you are looking for, can you please tell me how to get to the "invoice" you are looking for because my english is kinda of bad and I would highly appreciate help from you...

Attached Files:

13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok appears as if its likely gone now since too much time passed by but I believe its enough at this point.
    As for letting someone know - well the report is searchable already... people still gotta take the time to research.
  14. ☆Woof Mcfly☆

Steam:
    So what is going to happen now ? Is he going to get banned or marked or is he just going to be free.... ?
  15. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.