1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198192185351 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheSheldor96, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSheldor96

TheSheldor96 Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37467401
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198192185351

Victim profile: 76561198035200531

What happened? Description:
    He added me, asked to buy my knife. He suggested OPSkins and only opskins and I knew soemthing was wrong right away. he asked me to install a plugin before listing my item on OPSkins. Alarm bells went off but I ended up just pretending I did it so I can see what his endgame is.

Although I didn't get my item stolen or anything, what I assume the guy is doing is his plugin will fake a trade offer from opskins and instead of sending my item to OPskins, it is sent to him instead. I make this assumption based on 1) There are no users or reviews of this plugin on the chrome store 2) he keeps insisting I install the plugin and use it and what not.

Also, the fact that he wants to "check if its stolen" is literally the most common line scammers use. As far as I know, you can't check if something is stolen and the fear of duped items usually exists only with high tier items and no one would bother duping something so inexpensive (and frankly shitty) like my shadow daggers​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks for report
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.