1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197985794009 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Suparmon, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suparmon

Suparmon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37026201
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197985794009

Victim profile: 76561198034318130

What happened? Description:
    Required a trade on csgolounge saying that he has M4A1 Radiation Hazard (Factory New). Yet after an attempted trade I realized that he actually has a (Field-Tested) one.
    This is a popular scam attempt. I managed to avoid it, but there may be people who fall for it and thus the reason why I am reporting the person.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is his message saying that he is willing to overpay me with a factory new M4A1 Radiaton Hazard. : View attachment 446417
    After checking his inventory he actually has a Field-Tested one.:
    View attachment 446418

Attached Files:

2. -GoV- Gabrielel

-GoV- Gabrielel Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65756191
    Can you provide a screenshot of your trade history?
    This will help the report. Thank you!
  3. Suparmon

Suparmon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37026201
    Unfortunately, there is no trade history because I didn't send the offer after realizing that he has a (Field-Tested). As you can see from the first screenshot his message "send me trade offer" - he's not the one making the offer, he wants me to send him an offer.

That's the furthest I got with the offer:
    123.png

The player has been reported before, and I guess he's smart enough knowing that if he's not the one making the offer he can avoid being banned. Hope you understand and do something about it.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.
    There is also no real way to know the user didn't have the item in their pack..could be moving things around you don't know that. You are the one putting items in the boxes when you send the offer - up to you to confirm.
    Should you come across this required evidence you are welcome to provide a new report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.