1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198134411255 - (Kochli Gveli / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kochli Gveli, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Kochli Gveli

Kochli Gveli New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87072763
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198134411255 (Kochli Gveli)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I haven't alternative account this is only my account from my ip is registered my brother too but on his account is nothing it's clear. ALT account which is marked on steamrep ban is not mine and i don't know him too​

Appeal description:
    Hello there,
    Today i was trying to trade my knife for keys and when i tried to connect on csgolounge i saw that i had steamrep ban and i confused when i checked steamrep i saw banned from alternative account but swear god that is not my account and i don't know it's owner really . This is mistake and i am kinda dissapointed with you cause it's big mistake​
  2. Kochli Gveli

Kochli Gveli New User

Steam:
    I can provide any information
  3. Kochli Gveli

Kochli Gveli New User

Steam:
    Can any admin help me ?
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #1: Be honest
    #7: What are Alts

Please disclose all of your accounts. This means even accounts that aren't marked as your alt, or that might be mistaken for yours, such as a brother/friend/relative/dog/goldfish/whatever.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Kochli Gveli

Kochli Gveli New User

Steam:
    Hello,
    What you mean in be hones ? you think i am lying? IF i have alternative accounts why haven't my brothers account this ban ? i ca show him if u want of course and one more question. Can i get ALT account ban from LAN? Cause I am playing cs:go in lan like one time or two per week you know and is there chance to take alt account ban from there ? Cause i am really confused now My brother's account is clear if you are able u can see that his account is log in from my ip too. Is there Chance to get trade ban from one of the LAN player ?
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Please disclose that account, and any others that might be connected to you.
  7. Kochli Gveli

Kochli Gveli New User

Steam:
    What do you mean in disclose or which account ?
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Copy the Steam profile URL of your brother, go to https://steamrep.com, paste his URL in the search bar, then copy and paste the full SteamRep info block in this thread. For example, if I copied your profile URL, http://steamcommunity.com/id/XELOUTEAM into steamrep.com, I would get the following info block:
  9. Kochli Gveli

Kochli Gveli New User

Steam:
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Anyone else who could be connected to you? Other people who might live with you, share your computer, or any other accounts you might have access to even if they aren't yours?

Also, do you have access to your brother's account?
  11. Kochli Gveli

Kochli Gveli New User

Steam:
    NO from my ip is only this two account mine and my brother's account . I can ask him to access it's not problem
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    So you're saying you have access to this account, or would be able to get access to it? I don't need you to demonstrate it, I'm just asking whether you yourself can access the account.
    Who is this?
  13. Kochli Gveli

Kochli Gveli New User

Steam:
    I don't know pass but if it will be necessery i can get it And that is my friend but i don't remember if he was never connected from my pc
  14. Kochli Gveli

Kochli Gveli New User

Steam:
    YEa he was never connected from my pc
  15. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Per my above post, #1: Be honest
    Why did you omit this information?
  16. Kochli Gveli

Kochli Gveli New User

Steam:
    Oh if i am right i am lying right ? It's just mistake i think he is LAN player like me. Can i get ban from LAN player answer me
  17. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I specifically asked you if anyone else shared your computer, and you said no. Then you changed your story when I asked about someone who looks like your alt, calling him yet another "friend" you forgot about. Lying by omission is still lying, and I made myself very clear what I was asking about. Because you failed to disclose your alt, I cannot grant this appeal. I also tagged your brother's account, since your ability to access it makes it a de facto alt.
    Edward. likes this.