1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198290076398 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ZomBee, Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZomBee

ZomBee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121031539
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198290076398

Victim profile: 76561198202328806

What happened? Description:
    He put me under pressure.. Then he said the he would check my items if theyre buggy or so and then he involved a 'middelman' that took my items with a bot...
    He said i would get them back in 2 min and then both blocked me and so I lost my items...​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello ZomBee,

You may have been the victim of a fake middleman scam.
    Please follow these instructions to verify legitimate middlemen before completing a transaction.

If you have already traded your items, please verify who you traded it to by following these instructions:
    1. Go to your Steam inventory trade history.
    2. Hover your mouse pointer over the name of the user who received your trade.
    3. With your mouse still hovered over the name, take a full, uncropped screenshot.
    4. Right click on the name of the user you traded your items to, and select "Copy Link Address".
    5. Head to SteamRep's homepage and paste the copied link into the search bar.
    6. Copy the full text from the box below the profile picture of the user that comes up.
    7. Upload your screenshot from Step 3, and paste the information from Step 6 as a reply to this thread.

Remember that SteamRep maintains an official list of their Partner Community Middlemen here. An official list of Partner Community Admins can be found here. Official SteamRep Staff can be found here.

Best,
    Gentleman
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.