1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198097412213 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by HarryG, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarryG

HarryG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44214869
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198097412213

Victim profile: 76561198090898191

What happened? Description:
    This screenshot is regarding the Burning Flames Team Captain that was recently unboxed by the potential victim, who is French in origin. The accused apparently was set on doing an IP trace on the victim and getting an (at that point undetermined) IRL friend of the victim to trade the item over to this user (without the victim knowing):
    | steamname: Rick "moneV" James
    | steam3ID: [U:1:133848780]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:66924390
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094114508
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RickJames
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198094114508
    The accused is citing the Burning Flames Killer Exclusive that was "bought" by Rick James a while back as a previous example of this kind of scam, thought I'd add that. Just mark him already. Mark them both. Christ's sake.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. EgN| ḎℰѦÐ! Boom

EgN| ḎℰѦÐ! Boom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19453950
    "Can't make reports based off assumptions the user would scam you by not giving their end of the deal"
  3. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

[PPM]TheVenomWithin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68573242
    What I told you could be taken out of context. For all you or the admins know I could have just been joking, and surprise, I was! Toughsox and polar both contacted the Bf ke owner, I had nothing to do with that in the slightest. The bf tc we knew we couldn't get as purple got to him way before us, so we figured we'd stir up trouble like we usually do and I'd tell you a load of bullshit that not only would you believe, but you'd spread it around as well! Hilarious if I do Say so myself. Nice to see everyone scared and on their toes though, proves that we are still respected.

Even if I had been serious, words mean nothing until a scam is actually committed and followed through with, or actually attempted. Talk is cheap.
  4. God Tier Rick James

God Tier Rick James New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66924390
    Thanks for mentioning me, I'd love to hear your Bias opinion against me, but that doesn't solidify as proof. If admins would have wanted to mark me, they would have done ages ago. The story I've read on reddit made me cringe, I've yet to read a better conspiracy theory regarding the Burning Killer's Exclusive. If you want to add me so I could block you please do.
    Mantas and [PPM]TheVenomWithin like this.
  5. God Tier Rick James

God Tier Rick James New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66924390
    And to stop any questions in regards of that chat, nothing has happened or where like that planned or executed, there is no way to IP trace somebody, at least I'm not known of any Steam IP tracers. And even then you do understand the location could be <500km in a circle, nobody will go and ask every single man/woman in the location if they own a hat, you'd be in the mental prison in a few. And for the Killer's Exclusive who the hell would pay some kids friend to give it to me where's the logic in that, that's literally scamming, its a Free Mark. I really am tired of this hat bulls... Either way get some solid proof, words mean s✿✿✿ I know that from a few previous cases of mine. And even then Venom is known to talk a lot, the s✿✿✿ I hear from others sometimes literally makes me question why do I even speak with him.
    Mantas and [PPM]TheVenomWithin like this.
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I don't see a scam here - if you are getting hacking threats or whatever that can be dealt with thru Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.