1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198106367660 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by psynov2104, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonny

Lonny Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73050966
    I did not intend to scam you. Shai was manipulating me.
    His group is a scam and lies. All his posts about me are lies. He is trying to f✿✿✿ me over.
  2. Lonny

Lonny Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Lmao its all bs
    He never gave me his account
    He, Yes, Shai, Scammed group members for the past month and got over $350.
    Also he is saying that I sent some of the stuff from his account to my account. If I did scam on his account, why would I only send SOME of the items and not all of them?
    Its sad that people belive him.
  3. psynov2104

psynov2104 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78583973
    you could just said no and if he was maniplulating you, just report his group and him self for that!
    it's not hard to say facking no too someone because you have full control over yourself too now what too do!!!!
  4. Lonny

Lonny Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    How the f✿✿✿ should I report him if HE IS SENDING PEOPLE FROM HIS GROUP TO REPORT ME.
    Nobody will belive me. I cant do s✿✿✿.
    He posted this and deleted it fast:

Attached Files:

5. psynov2104

psynov2104 New User

Steam:
    alright I will unblock you and friend you and on the august the 10th I want to see my items back if don't this report will be contineud!
  6. psynov2104

psynov2104 New User

Steam:
    alright horse i unblockes lonny friended him again and i talked to him and he said on the 10 of august i will get my stuff back an lonny's story is far more trustable than all the other reports he getting i will kep this report till the end of 10th august if i have my items i will remove this report and i'm sorry for wasting your time
  7. psynov2104

psynov2104 New User

Steam:
    horse cancel this report lonny is not the bad guy, i talked with him and his story is far more trustable the one who is the bad guy. the bad guy is shai!
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What does this even mean?
  9. Lonny

Lonny Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Me and @psynov2104 have already discussed about this.
    We have concluded that a person named Shai is actually the bad guy, and after he scammed many people he started running lies that it was me.

About this report, the issue has been resolved.
    This report can be closed.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't what you said though...you said you didn't intend to scam. How did this Shai person force you to try to scam psynov2014? I don't understand that part.
  11. Lonny

Lonny Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I was a moderator in Shai's group. My job was to get people for his raffles. So I found psynov, and told him about the raffle.
    He agreed and sent the items. Shai told me to remove psynov, he said that if not he will remove me from group moderator and share some of my personal info (He has my number, My IP, Family Members, Pic of me..).
    So that's basically what I meant in "manipulating". At the end of the day I didn't want to scam anyone but that's just how things turned out.
    Anyways I bought the items for psynov, so I guess we can call this a conclusion.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not sure you understand the full repercussions of what happened here. You are still responsible for the actions of your account - if someone told you to go rob a bank and you did it - you still robbed that bank regardless of what another person told you to do - you are responsible.
    Based on the evidence provided, and conversation here between you, the victim and myself I still feel this was a scam attempt regardless.
    While you made amends you still acted on your own free will - a full banned tagged will be applied.
    You are welcome to appeal - but my recommendation is this tag stick for no less than 9 months due to your actions.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.