1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198026220069 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by wesd, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wesd

wesd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55022549
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198026220069

Victim profile: 76561198070310826

What happened? Description:
    offered codes for my unturned mythics and mentioned this new way to do items using a steam bot middle man
    I didnt believe him at all and when I checked his profile apparently I commented on his profile in may

he added me after i made a post on the unturned trading forum

he takes the items and quicksells them on the market and whenever I get a quicksell i comment on the profile thanks​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks for report - @wesd is that gif image private or public hosted? Can you screenshot your activity to show where you added this user?
  3. wesd

wesd New User

Steam:
    im not sure if its privately or publicly hosted. He added me after I made a post on a trading forum and I added him back to prove that I didnt fake the screenshots
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Reason I'm asking is if you or anyone else has access to remove the gif image from where its hosted or its perm located? I can't allow evidence to be there one min and disappear after the report is processed. So if its not perm then I'll need to upload it some where myself.
  5. wesd

wesd New User

Steam:
    I can reupload it to imgur and set the picture to private if you want
  6. wesd

wesd New User

Steam:
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    not what I mean... I'll upload it my self shortly
  8. wesd

wesd New User

Steam:
    im sorry about the confusion
  9. BeastModeMagoo

BeastModeMagoo Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32977170
    Okay so Im the person that this man talked to. As you could see he never got scammed out of items, nor did he ever lose items. On that day I did have codes and I was looking to trade. Im not your typical person in that I was going to actually send codes to this nice man. But he nicely declined and now he posted something on here. I guess you could say that he does of proof of our chat logs but I never did scam him. You could also see at the very end of said chat logs I was nice saying sorry for wasting your time have a nice day. As you could see I never had any intention on scamming this guy and I just think that report is just false. Hopefully you will reply back to this
    ЩĄ | Horse but have a nice day -BeastModeMagoo/76561198026220069
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @wesd issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your activity - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in anyway!
  11. BeastModeMagoo

Steam:
  12. BeastModeMagoo

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse how long would it be for Wesd to reply on this fourms before its closed and the report on my account is canceled?
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Everytime you bump it without providing counter evidence - another week or till the Op has a chance to reply.
  14. BeastModeMagoo

Steam:
  15. BeastModeMagoo

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse It has been a week without the OP's response my counter evidence would be please check the date of the post and now when I posted last. I would like removed if possible thanks have a good day
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archiving due to lack of follow up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.