1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198020153207 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Brentesp, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brentesp

Brentesp New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54143587
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198020153207

Victim profile: 76561198068552902

What happened? Description:
    He offered to trade me a Karambit Marble fade for a Bayonet Doppler phase 2, and my AK-47 Point Disarray, he wanted to use his "Receiver account" for his own "safety" I sent the trade and he immediately went offline, I tried to cancel the trade as fast as I could, but it wouldn't let me. He blocked me from both accounts, and too late I see that he already has banned reputation from here.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached are screenshots of the entire encounter, after he got my knife he removed the nametag, I guess so it's not as obvious that it's mine. It really just adds insult to injury. I also recorded it on OBS, the file is just too large to upload here.​

Attached Files:

2. PrincessLuna

PrincessLuna Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:124187584
    Decent evidence, his previous aliases have been impersonations of SR middlemans. This will be very vital evidence that I have gotten.
    [​IMG]
  3. PrincessLuna

Steam:
    He even says in his steam profile he is a SR admin, I hope this guy will be banned soon!
  4. PrincessLuna

Steam:
    Sorry, didint realize though, but he is already banned by SR. Can someone put this report into archives.
  5. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Brentesp,
    Please upload an image of your trade history to show that you have not received the agreed item from the accused.
    If possible, we do need to see at least 2-3 trades of before and after those dates.

Please refrain from cropping and/or editing the evidence if possible.
    You may block out your personal information like steam username and email. (Optional)
    Evidence is valid and accepted when it:
    - Display steam related evidence using steam client browser. (Required)
    - Excludes the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right. (Optional)
    - Shows the Steam URL in top left. (Required)
    - Shows the FULL Steam client browser. (Required)
    - Shows FULL chat window if providing chat records. (Required)
    - Shows the full browser if providing Paypal/Cash Transaction related evidence. (Required)
  6. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.