1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198040455387 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by KhmerFresh, Sep 28, 2016.

1. KhmerFresh

KhmerFresh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92046333
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198040455387

Victim profile: 76561198144358394

What happened? Description:
    I found PITER CASHOUT SERVICE on CSGO lounge https://csgolounge.com/trade?t=195680144 and he seemed very safe with a lot of good reps on steam and csgo lounge so I thought it was safe to proceed and assume i would recieve my funds. After I sent him the items he stole my Knife and continued to block me on steam and traded the knife to an ult account.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sorry I do not have the chat anymore unfortunately.​

Attached Files:

2. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    Hello @KhmerFresh
    To proceed with your report you will need to provide:
    1. Uncropped screenshot of the entire chat.
    2. Uncropped screenshot of your paypal history from the last month and also the details page.
    3. Uncropped screenshot of your gift history .
    4. Uncropped screenshot of your inventory history showing at least 3 days on either side of the trade or as much as can be shown.
    5. Upload all this screens via our system. Direct in our site.
  3. PITER CASHOUT

PITER CASHOUT Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40094829
    she alredy wrote that she dont have chat so arhive pls.ty
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    In a hurry to clear the report for some reason?
    @PITER CASHOUT
  5. PITER CASHOUT

Steam:
    ofcourse,my custommers dont like to see that,and if you dont falow your rules who will........
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We investigate each report - may not have chat agreement but there may be something else there or on other partner comms that we need to look at. So be patient we will look everything over and complete the report.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. PITER CASHOUT

Steam:
    this is some atack on me,same report 3 times now this.i will quote you "i am afraid without chat we can not continue with this report becouse chat agreement is main evidence"this is something you wrote many times.so if you teach people to your rules dont change it.i can not work with this and please stop this atack on me and my profile.thank you
  8. Otome Senpai

Otome Senpai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60438353
    • We do not tolerate this kind of language towards any user here, guilty or not.
    hahaha , "atack on me and my profile" ? don't make me laugh :D , you just pice of s✿✿✿ that steal other people's things (like my StatTrak AK Fuel Injector) , i hope your all acc will be baned :)
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  10. KhmerFresh

KhmerFresh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92046333
    Hi I am back to confirm this. Sorry it took too long I almost forgot about this scammer issue.

Attached Files: