1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198043988030 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KraftPug, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KraftPug

KraftPug New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43276121
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198043988030

Victim profile: 76561198046817970

What happened? Description:
    Offered on csgolounge, added him. Made an agreement on a trade, my bayonet + p250 for his ak factory new vulcan, go to trade offer him and he has a well worn version now.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. KraftPug

KraftPug New User

Steam:
    Managed to get the two items in a picture, no steam offers though

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm not following what you mean by having something else involved? Who sent who a trade offer?
  4. KraftPug

KraftPug New User

Steam:
    Originally I sent him a 1:1 bayonet doppler, for his ak vulcan factory new. He declined it so he asked me to put in another item, so I did. Next thing you know, the ak is switched out to the well worn version.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok I need to see the trade offers showing the difference back to back or side by side - full screenshots please.
  6. KraftPug

KraftPug New User

Steam:
    Don't have the well worn version because I didn't send it

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Can't do much without you proving two different offers were sent during this trade event.
    If you can't provide that not much more we can do since the evidence is inconclusive.
  8. KraftPug

KraftPug New User

Steam:
    Why would I send a offer with his well worn in it, he doesn't send trade offers either. Shown 2 different pics with his well worn version in it, and 3 other threads saying the same thing.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not concerned with the other reports, only this one which is a completely different event.
    The user is allowed to have any items they want in their inventory - that doesn't mean they were trying to pass it off. I need proof of that claim not assumptions.
    Do you have proof of that is what I need. Screenshot proof.
  10. KraftPug

KraftPug New User

Steam:
    whatever, last time i'm ever using steamrep, so s✿✿✿ now
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your not proving anything here. I need 100% proof not you saying that is what happened. You wouldn't like it too much if someone accused you without proof.
    Does the user have other reports in the past - yes but that doesn't mean anything to this report.
    As I said - if someone makes a report about you on here without evidence I'm sure you would be all up in arms about it. I'm more than glad to review the report more but without screenshot proof of what is happening as you said it - the report is dead in the water.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.