1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198238890794 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cruzercru | shop.tf, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruzercru | shop.tf

Cruzercru | shop.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:105412261
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198238890794

Victim profile: 76561198171090250

What happened? Description:
    The user i am reporting attempted to paypal scam me. He said he would go first so i agreed. He then sent a fake paypal receipt with a password stealing link. I told him i was not going to fall for his scam and that he didn't give me anything except a fake email so he is not getting any items. He then started making claims that i am a scammer and he wouldn't stop unless i sent him money or gave him the items he wanted. I gave him -trust on backpack.tf and he said he would pay me $50 to remove it, my answer was no so he then gave me -trust on backpack.tf. However since then both -trust reports have been removed.​

Provide Evidence:
    I cant attach a screenshot of the initial agreement as steam has already stopped me from being able to see past messages but i have part of the conversation that i copy and pasted into a notepad document. Im not sure that it will help but i have attached it. I have also attached a screenshot of the email.​

Attached Files:

2. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    Hello @Cruzercru | shop.tf
    To proceed with your report you will need to provide:
    1. Uncropped screenshot of the entire chat.
    2. Uncropped screenshot of your paypal history from the last month and also the details page.
    3. Uncropped screenshot of your gift history .
    4. Uncropped screenshot of your inventory history showing at least 3 days on either side of the trade or as much as can be shown.
    5. Upload all this screens via our system. Direct in our site.
  3. Cruzercru | shop.tf

Cruzercru | shop.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:105412261
    I do not have a screenshot of the entire chat and have already unfriended him and blocked, is there anyway to get the chat log now?
  4. Shock >US

Shock >US New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:139312533
    This guy is a scammer not me. He scammed me 49,30 dollar Paypal money. 1/2 days ago he gave me a Negative trust *That i'm scammed him* But its not true the Moderator from Backpack.tf have deleted the Negative trust because, its bullshit
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Archiving report either way - need screenshot evidence of the event not copy/pasted chat log.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.