1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197968108712 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by gera13, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gera13

gera13 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95470491
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197968108712

Victim profile: 76561197999300294

What happened? Description:
    Sir i hope you understanding my report here because that a Impersonation scammer sir can you trade banned that guy so that because he scamming many people sir but thats a bad .many people stop playing csgo because he scam that gut fake steamcommunity adminstrator sir i hope you that trade banned sir please banned him Have a nice day sir i hope you understand me here thats all my report sir​

Provide Evidence:
    Sir i hope you understanding my report here because that a Impersonation scammer sir can you trade banned that guy so that because he scamming many people sir but thats a bad .many people stop playing csgo because he scam that gut fake steamcommunity adminstrator sir i hope you that trade banned sir please banned him Have a nice day sir i hope you understand me here thats all my report sir that Fake Steam Admin sir i send the True Steam admin so you can check and.. I will send again picture Fake Steam admin sir​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Why are you making the report again? I told you before this user is already banned/tagged - there is NOTHING more we can do to them here.
    SteamREP can not trade ban anyone.
    Please do not make the report again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.