1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

STEAMREP DOES NOT ALLOW SOLICITING OF MIDDLEMAN SERVICES HERE

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by ✪ ImPresSive, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ ImPresSive

✪ ImPresSive New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:146429914
    STEAMREP DOES NOT ALLOW SOLICITING OF MIDDLEMAN SERVICES HERE

Hello, I'm Oliver Chong, I live in United Kingdom and I am a MiddleMan that is just starting out. I am free for cash -CSGO Skins ONLY. UNDER 50$ anything above will have a fee of 1%. I would greatly appreciate IF you chose me for your Middleman.

Why ME?
    ♥ Unlike other Middlemen, I'm free/very cheap.
    ♥ I might not have a lot of profile rep or SR, but I'm known and trusted over a lot of groups and social media.
    ♥ I'm fast, reliable and efficient.
    ♥ I'm available almost every/all day.

DISCLAIMER ↓↓↓↓↓

Under any circumstance of losing anything promised after the trade/purchase is completed, I am not liable to help get the said items back. Under no circumstances am I liable for YOUR mistakes. Charge backs on Paypal have NOTHING to do with me. If a password or email is incorrect in the trading, then it is your job to receive the correct info. I will not hunt down someone for you. I am simply here to ensure both parties get what they initially paid for. Under no circumstance will I EVER reimburse you for something that was lost while using my service. Everything I have done is 100% and Legal. I WILL NOT use my reputation to scam for you. If you ask me to do anything under that line you be banished from my services, and blacklisted from all contact from me. By using my services you are automatically agreeing to the said terms above, and will not attempt to backfire, or attempt to scam me. I am not an idiot, I know what I am doing and will not fall for your tricks. I have many ways that I do what I do, which I will not release. So please don't ask for help if you attempt to become someone that I am.

How To Contact Me For My Services ↓↓↓↓↓

Steam: ADD me as friend
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    MOD EDIT REMOVAL OF EMAIL
    (Please do NOT under any circumstances spam my email or Steam account, that will only get you a big room in my spam folder or a big room in my blocked section.)

I'm available everyday 24hours
    (Rep would be greatly appreciated.)

Thank You
  2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Also, before anyone else doxxes him as quickly as I did, remember that there's a high chance troll threads like this put other people's info to lure you into annoying someone on their behalf.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SilentReaper(SR) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.