1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198033624328 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Autistic Powers λ³, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autistic Powers λ³

Autistic Powers λ³ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51163813
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198033624328

Victim profile: 76561198027097747

What happened? Description:
    A user named "Greven" has made an alt account to impersonate Bobsplosion with the intent to scam. But he has foolishly left huge amounts of traces leading back to his main account such as trade offer URLS leading to his main, Including his main in the alts artwork, Having the same name of his main on the alt accounts name alias's and such​

Provide Evidence:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/BobspIosion This isnt the real bobsplosion the "L" is actually an "i"

The "TRADE OFFER LINK" in the profile BIO and the trade offer URL in his text box leads to this users trade offer
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/GreveNTradE

Both profiles have similarity's such as this sentence "this is my only official account! " and i dont know whats going on with the artwork but Grevin is included in it

If the fact that the Impersonating account has 2 trade offer URLs leading to same person and his name alias has his main accounts name in it isnt enough then i dont know what iswhat is

The following screenshot has been edited to black out my steam login name

If he is to remove all proof i just provided i also have video proof when if needed​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.