1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198029410780 - (Xtrend Trading Slaugt cs.money / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by rewty, Nov 14, 2016.

1. rewty

rewty Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34572526
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198029410780 (Xtrend Trading Slaugt cs.money)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I do not know how it happened, I just engaged in trade on csgolounge, this man said, and offered me his opinion favorable exchange
    its sapphire knife, but I refused, and then he removed me from friends. The next day, he added me and said,
    that I have a bad reputation, I do not believe it, but when he moved to the csgolounge. I saw that I was banned from it, and saw that
    steamrep same. I looked at the report to me and could not believe he just lied to me, all that has been written, it was a lie.
    I do not know how he did it, but I think he used photoshop or something else, but I have nothing to do
    I do not have. I think he wanted to get to my advantage, I just banned in the csgolounge, I was doing it trades, and now I can not,
    as a general lounge connected with steamrep?​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Please use the link below my avatar to send me a friend request in Steam.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. rewty

rewty Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Screen

Attached Files:

4. rewty

rewty Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    screen

Attached Files:

5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Speaking with both parties now.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. SL3ID3R

SL3ID3R New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86574893
    1/2

Attached Files:

7. SL3ID3R

SL3ID3R New User

Steam:
    2/2

Attached Files:

8. SL3ID3R

SL3ID3R New User

Steam:
    Basically he tried to scam me, after he got convicted for said act i saw an opportunity to do the same to him as a kind of payback so i tried to scam him in return for what he tried.
    If he didnt try to scam me, this opportunity wouldnt be there, therefor this "scam" wouldnt have happend.
  9. rewty

rewty Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Ok, whats now? we are both try to scam yourselves, but now im not scam no one..
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    So you are saying you tried to scam him. Is that correct?
  11. rewty

rewty Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Yes, one man offered to deceive him, for which I will receive a percentage of fraud. After this incident, I do not do this anymore.
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Can you elaborate on that, please?
  13. rewty

rewty Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198293052697/
    This Russian people added me as a friend and wanted, he failed to throw me and then he found out that I, too, Russian, and he offered me to work for him, we talked on Skype, he told me how the extension, he is looking for people for cheating, and divorce them. then I began to look for people and offer them to install the extension, then I saw that I had a ban. After that, I stopped doing it, and no longer going.
  14. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Why did you not explain this from the beginning?
  15. rewty

rewty Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Because I would not want to ban, I wanted to show a good side
  16. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    You first scammed people by tricking them into installing malware to steal their items. Then, after you got marked, you used someone else's attempt to scam you in return as an opportunity to misrepresent your situation in an appeal. Only after you got caught in the act during an appeal, and the reporter provided additional evidence, did you come forward with the truth. I'm afraid I cannot justify granting your appeal.
    Hidden Content: