1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198313072645 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CoLizioN cs.money, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoLizioN cs.money

CoLizioN cs.money New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102593972
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198313072645

Victim profile: 76561198165453672

What happened? Description:
    So this guy added me, saying this is an alt account to a giant inventory. He linked this guy who had a lot of expensive CS:GO skins. I already knew he was trying to scam me. He added this guy, and they kept saying some stupid stuff. I got bored, and wanted to mess around. This is how it went down.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence1.png - Last part of chat with main scammer and beginning to group chat with accomplice.
    Evidence2.png - The "admin" asks me some questions and says the main scammer has sent the trade with his items in it.
    Evidence3.png - He says there is a pending offer from the main scammer. I start messing around with them <3
    Evidence4.png - The end of the group chat, where they both blocked and removed me. They left the group chat. Don't get why they stayed that long though.
    AdminProfile.png - The "admins" steam profile.
    *here's his steamrep and stuff by the way, so he can also get punished*
    | steamname: Alliances
    | steam3ID: [U:1:306035326]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:153017663
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198266301054
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198266301054

ScammerProfile.png - A screenshot of the scammers steam profile.
    ScammersFakeMain.png - A screenshot of the inventory of the "main account" of the scammer.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @CoLizioN cs.money Thanks but I can not confirm you or any of these users were ever in contact. I'll need a full screen of your activity showing you adding the user your accusing. Open it in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows the URL at the bottom of the page. FULL screenshot do not edit or crop in anyway.
  3. CoLizioN cs.money

Steam:
    I blocked the guy, so does that mean the acitivity would be gone? because when I do ctrl + f to find KingOfTheUniverse, nothing shows
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Screenshot your activity lets see
  5. CoLizioN cs.money

Steam:
    Here is the activity from yesterday, when the scam occurred.

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    unblock him -add him back - if he accepts open up the chat box again - so its hows the last few lines of text that matches that in the one screenshot you provided already - with it open hover your mouse pointer over that users profile image so it shows the profile popup - full screen shot then.
  7. CoLizioN cs.money

Steam:
    He blocked me, so I can't add him. But, all I can say is he is scamming more people. His inventory grew by some skins. :(
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok sorry without confirming identity its only who you think may have scammed you - the user is innocent till proven guilty and we must confirm identity.
    Archiving report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.