1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198066914390 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Evanrevvin, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanrevvin

Evanrevvin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65944619
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198066914390

Victim profile: 76561198092154967

What happened? Description:
    I added him to sell my skins. I went first, he ran off with my skins and blocked me. I didn't receive payment.​

Provide Evidence:
    I added him to sell my skins. We settled on $520 for 1 Huntsman Knife Urban Masked FT, 1 Huntsman Knife Urban Masked MW, 1 Gut Knife Damascus Steel FN, 1 Karambit Freehand FT, and 1 M4A1-S Guardian with a $400 sticker. We agreed that I would send my knives, he would pay, and then I would send my M4A1-S Guardian. I sent the knives, no payment, he blocked me. I figured that I could trust him because of all of the +rep comments, his high level, his high level friends, his account age, his hours in game, and his trading rules. Unfortunately I don't have a full screenshot of the entire chat as I thought it might not be loading so I closed out of it, opened it back up, and the chat was gone. he blocked me. He sent me a picture proving his Paypal balance with the chat window though. The skins are no longer in his inventory. I believe that he transferred them to another account.​

Attached Files:

2. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    Hello @Evanrevvin
    To proceed with your report you will need to provide:
    1. Uncropped screenshot of the entire chat.
    2. Uncropped screenshot of your paypal history from the last month and also the details page.
    3. Uncropped screenshot of your gift history .
    4. Uncropped screenshot of your inventory history showing at least 3 days on either side of the trade or as much as can be shown.
    5. Upload all this screens via our system. Direct in our site.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.