1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Problem with donating.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by tjackzone, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjackzone

tjackzone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:193238463
    It says :
    Sorry, your account is disabled for donations. (02)
    If it's problem with my PayPal I can pay with Bitcoin.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    This is intentional. Your account was identified as a potential risk, and was automatically blocked from donating in order to prevent (a) chargebacks or (b) abuse of the donor tag as "reputation" to scam people with.

We cannot legally accept bitcoin for a donation, for the same reason we cannot accept skins/weapons.

Read this for more information: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/why-has-your-donation-to-steamrep-been-refunded.88844/
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs, Valve (Automatic)).**
    Edward., schmed and Roudydogg1 like this.
  3. tjackzone

tjackzone New User

Steam:
    How am I able to unblock myself ? Or when I will be able to buy it ? Couldn't find any requirements in thread you sent me.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You're not buying anything from us, it's a donation. Something you give us because you believe in what we're doing and want to support the cause.

We appreciate the thought, but at this time we don't feel comfortable accepting your donation. There is no definitive answer on when or if that stance will ever change, but you may ask again in 1 year.
  5. tjackzone

tjackzone New User

Steam:
    Until 1 Year I can be dead :(
    Yeah everywhere it's stated as donation , but actually I buy premium.

Thanks for fast replying tho.
  6. Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING

Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89145434
    You don't 'buy' anything. You receive a forum banner which absolutely gives you no privileges/reputation at all. SteamRep only grants these banners for legal purposes and to thank its donators.
    You do not donate because you want the banner, you donate for the cause (thus to support SteamRep in their activities).
  7. tjackzone

tjackzone New User

Steam:
    Yeah I will donate because this site helped me to detected scammers , so why no support this site ?
    I am okay with waiting.
  8. Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING

Steam:
    I just don't see why you would like to 'donate' if your account is even less than a month old. You already have over 100 friends and did a level boost. Seems phishy to me. Hence why SteamRep declined your donation I guess.
  9. tjackzone

tjackzone New User

Steam:
    I don't see your point.
  10. Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING

Steam:
    Exactly.
    Enstage likes this.
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If you make Amazon purchases you can register your smile.amazon.com account to OFPF.org so any purchases you do make sends a few pennies or whatever depending on the purchase to the cause if you really want to help.
    derfy, schmed, Mattie! and 1 other person like this.
  12. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    What? How are you not seeing something when it's clearly explained?

Nevermind, let me help you out on this one. You are an "obvious alt" account, beside that your account is barely 3 weeks old, you are "idling" game hours, and i see you are selling commends and rank boosting in CS:GO? You just leveled up to 34 a day ago and you are probably eager to "help" by donating to SteamRep just to get the Donator badge. In my opinion you are doing everything I just listed so you can appear more reputable than you really are and that brings up a whole bunch of red flags.

If you need any more help you can read some of these great guides at SteamRep.

Regards!
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  13. tjackzone

tjackzone New User

Steam:
    I didn't know you know me from all forums. I am reputable more than you think. Not gonna argue tho. I will wait estimanitated time to donate.
    And yeah I am selling commend service aswell reportbotting service to get banned cheaters. What is bad about that ?
    If I have chance to profit and get cheater banned why not ? Yeah CS:GO Rankboosting is aswell offered by me.
    Idling is provided by very trusted sites like steamtimeidler etc.

I don't really need more rep all I asked was why I can't donate and I got simply answered question.

This topic can be closed , everything was answered and explained.

@Edvin048 not everyone relies on their steam , I relied on forum reputation until now :)
  14. Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING

Steam:
    This makes no sense. What do you mean with 'reportbotting service'? Reporting someone on their profile with 'evidence' will not speed up any process. That's not how VAC/Valve works. I suggest you read their policies.
    Anyways, this is rather off-topic as SteamRep is not associated with Valve in any way.

I don't know you and you won't EVER have any 'reputable' status with your account in any way, as it is fresh and has idled hours (not even mentioning the huge friends list you grew in those few days...).
    As said above, SteamRep is very good at doing research and they will find ANY type of shady activity you have endorsed.
  15. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    You mean the 90+ of his own alternate accounts he added in the past few days for boosting? :rolleyes:
  16. tjackzone

tjackzone New User

Steam:
    These reports have nothing to do with steam policies.
    It's basically the same thing as that you give cheater's steamID64 , match when he cheated and when he really cheated overwatch will ban him.
    Simple as that. You will put him straight into overwatch.

I'm reporting with "evidence" , I am not even reporting him on steam. I talk about csgo.
    I have never said I made reputable status here or with that steam.

Reportbotting service , free to use for everyone.

Admin SNIPE - don't post links to services like that.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  17. Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING

Steam:
    No thanks, I'll refrain from clicking any links given by you.
    Thank you.
  18. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thread has run its course
    I've removed the URL linked above.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.