1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198104675320 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✪ Jackelele, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ Jackelele

✪ Jackelele New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:124533304
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198104675320

Victim profile: 76561198209332337

What happened? Description:
    It started with a basic hello to each other. I remember accepting him from posting my knife on a trading website, he added me and messaged me. It all went well, when he asked me to check his "inventory" which wasn't his account, I started to get suspicious, but carried on to see, he claimed it was his second account to negotiate, to keep his "investments" safe from glitchers/scammers/buggers&dupers as he claimed. I carried on, then he tried to go on about his 'policy' which you can see below:

"Before we trade, we undergo Item Verification first by any Official Developer Moderator on CS:GO Trade Guide just to have assurance if the items involved on the trade is safe and not bugged, glitched, duped or any sort of.... I am just aware of those that have spread on the trade community, and also i was a victim of it already.

Why? Because I am awared of those bugged items which mostly can ruin such inventories once received and is spreading around on this trade community. I'M REAL BEING CAREFUL. I will just send you the offer of the item we've dealed once I got the assurance from Steam Admin if the item I will be receiving from you is safe. I will never trade with you if you got those unsafe items.

This act is not just only for my own sake but as well as your safety. Any other way, if you can't go with this, I am not forcing you.
    If you are wondering why I created this account for trading and not my main account directly, I am keeping my investments safe from all sorts of scam like: bots, hijackers, virus links, bugged items, and so on.

THIS IS A PROOF THAT BUGGED, GLITCHED OR FRAUD ITEMS EXIST
    http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/search/?q=items not showing after trade

Again, it's neccesary and real important to do first to be totally safe 100% no doubt. After that, we will confidently trade with each other. Thank you!"

As I was still getting really suspicious, as for I've been through a lot of these scams before, I carried on which he then asked "so its okey to you that I will hire a SteamAdministrators ?" Which I replied asking if I could get a middleman from steamrep, he kept arguing that he was hiring, which I then just went along with it. He asked for my age, I said 17. He replied saying he's 12. Which I thought must've been different because his main account is 9 years old. I began asking him questions why we couldn't trade through his main after the amount of transactions that he's had and why he's online on both accounts within steam. He replied saying "I want to verify first our both items sir before we trade" - not the best grammar, but anyway. I replied asking him to add me on his main for verification he wasn't an impersonation. Which he then replied with "lol", this when I knew. I asked him questions as is there a problem with that and how long he's had steam for. Which he then replied with Japenese and another foreign language, completely different from his "main" steam account language. At this point, I felt it was needed for him to be reported, this were I am.

I believe that this user is trying to impersonate this person:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sapiyev/

You can even see where he has tried to copy steam profile links:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sapiyev/ - REAL ONE
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/lSapiyev/ - IMPERSONATION

Thank you.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    Image of the user trying to scam me - steam profile.

Chat:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Steam o the guy he was impersonating:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - in the future don't crop your screenshots - FULL screens are what we prefer and sometimes require!
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.