1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198138230812 - (♰Noхαн'✨Nukem♰ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Йохан Nukem [PayPal], Jan 3, 2017.

1. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Йохан Nukem [PayPal] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88982542
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198138230812 (♰Noхαн'✨Nukem♰)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Im freaked and stressed out about this. I was in chock when I saw I got banned just today. Im in tears and deeply deppressed of what the consecvenes are. I had 2 reports on me but I paid back the victims ages ago. But now I got banned today? I need help and suggestions.. I also commit the 2 scams I did and im terribly sorry. If it would only give me seconds of my life to show that I truly am a good person just please.

1 report opened mars 2016:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198138230812-steam-other-community-items.126224/

2 report opened mars 2016:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198138230812-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.126393/
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I dont see any proof of repayment, until you provide it as per SR policy, this appeal will not be looked at.
  3. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Steam:
    here's the evidence, I posted it in each report separately a long time ago, and the victims said they were repaid in each report, but it was still ignored and I got banned for no reason

Evidence 1.png Evidence 2.png
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    For no reason? Really? And the screenshots above are not in any of the reports, you did not previously provide them.
  5. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Steam:
    Look. As soon as I noticed the reports I contacted the victims and repaid them. Then I posted screenshots of the trades in the reports not as same as on this thread. Horse which was the admin that banned me had a long time to ask for better screenshots but he didn't. I tryed everything I could to make things right but I still got banned.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    As soon as you noticed the reports, not because you felt bad about what you did?
  7. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Steam:
    I did feel bad. I never hestitate to pay the victims from the begining because of my ego and ignorance. I wanted to be legit. For what that means I diden't know that I did a bad thing at the start but then I realised how bad it was when the victims reported me and wrote to me that I was scamming them. It was a honest misstake. I admit doing it but really changed my mind when I got upset for doing it. I never knew about steamrep until a friend of mine told me that I had the reports on me. I have always been a legit trader trough backpack.tf. Ive been using that site for as long as I can remember. I don't want to have bad reputation and to not be considered a bad person in the community.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Why did you scam then? You cant call it an "honest mistake"

You also are aware if you used bptf for that long on every profile it says a users SR status? You cant then sit here and claim you were unaware of SR.
  9. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Steam:
    At that moment I was greedy and stupid, didn't think it will get me any trouble. I'll tell you the truth I wasn't aware about how steamrep really worked. It was the first time for me to notice about the reports.
  10. OfficiallyBalls

OfficiallyBalls New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49307019
    Hi,
    I'm the guy that was scammed of a Competitive Beta ticket in exchange for a Mann Co. Supply Crate Key. ♰Noхαн'✨Nukem♰ added me as soon as he noticed the report that I had put against him as soon as he scammed me. As he has already stated, he added me after seeing this report and then paid me the Key that was owed originally. After being banned he added me again using his alt as I had blocked his main account already. He obviously asked me to leave a comment on this thread to explain that he had repaid the Key, after we had a short conversation about what had happened (My evidence is below). This was all yesterday evening, and as I was away from my computer at the time, I said I would possibly comment today.
    [​IMG]
    He isn't online at the moment and doesn't know I'm commenting on this post at the moment, but I thought I would to make it clear that everything has been repaid.
    Although, as he has said, he did very blatantly scam me, and the reason I filed the report in the first place was an attempt to get him banned as I obviously don't want scammers in the trading community, I genuinely do believe that he won't scam again after this as he has learnt his lesson.

I do believe that he used to deserve this ban, however, he has very clearly had a change of heart after seeing the effects of scamming and I would argue that the ban could be lifted now.

Although it does seem rather curious that he pointed out that he "didn't know that [he] did a bad thing at the start but then [he] realised how bad it was when [♛Robot Dell Conager♛ and I] reported [him] and wrote to [him] that [he] was scamming [us]" (Square brackets used for context), I feel like that he just made a very foolish mistake rather than an intention of getting away with scamming. Of course, we don't know what would have happened if we hadn't filed the reports, but it just turns out that we both did.
    I don't have any evidence that he hasn't scammed on other occasions before or since, but I would doubt it considering his reactions to these reports.

If you need any other Steam messages we have had or any extra evidence, let me know.

Thanks, and I hope this can get resolved,
    James (balls ϟ)
  11. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Steam:
    I wanted to make sure my evidence was good enough so I retook my Trade History screenshot while I hovered over the victim's profile.

Evidence 1.png
  12. Йохан Nukem [PayPal]

Steam:
    I wanted to make sure my evidence was good enough so I retook my Trade History screenshot while I hovered over the second victim's profile. Apologies for uploading this some time later but it's a evidence that need to be posted. ♛Robot Dell Conager♛ which is the guy I scammed he told me that he would post a comment on this thread but never replied anymore. Evidence 2.png
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied, no clear CoH could be determined.

Additional factors:
    -Repayment was only because you were caught/reported/banned and wanted the reports to go away, beyond a doubt this was the case.
    -Demonstrated multiple times discontent in being tagged "because repaid/because it was long ago" despite it being due to your own actions.
    -Multiple offenses.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**