1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198027097747 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by naturespirit, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naturespirit

naturespirit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86738091
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198027097747

Victim profile: 76561198133741910

What happened? Description:
    He attempted to scam me by saying my items were possibly dirty history and asked me to trade the item to a middle man. When he knew I wasn't falling for it he removed me. This isn't the first time either, he's made so many alts.​

Provide Evidence:
    Below I have a list of screenshots showing the entire chat and the alt that he has that isn't trade banned yet. Please ban this guy and stop him from ever trading again.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @naturespirit How did you find this user to accuse them as in how did you find their ID?
    You do realize this user is highly impersonated

Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HEREā€¦NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!
  3. naturespirit

naturespirit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86738091
    After some looking on google you're right he is highly impersonated, I thought he just had a scammer alt but he's just impersonated. The person who contacted me was already trade banned. Please repeal my report and offer Bobsplosion my apologies if any of this affected him.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok @naturespirit who is that user that is already trade banned?? Please provide the FULL SR profile block of that user.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin: