1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198310679376 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GeneralDeath, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralDeath

GeneralDeath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52214718
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198310679376

Victim profile: 76561198064695164

What happened? Description:
    I was checking my steam account, and I had seen that a private profile had added me. This was the accused account in this report, and I accepted his friend request. He wanted to trade with me for my Gut Knife Blue Steel FT. I saw that his inventory was private, and he had a fishy description talking about "Item Verification". During the period of our talk, my internet needed to be paid, so I couldn't access his storage account or the "Valve admin" that would verify my items. I did however have a friend access these accounts for me, and the storage account was private, and the "Valve Admin" was not in fact a Valve Admin, but trade banned and from the artwork, had a fake Valve Employee certification. (I must say that we did not get into the actual trading, but as soon as I saw what the accused was saying about item verification, I decided to post it on the forums here, so no one else could get scammed by him.) After I got what evidence I needed,I told the accused of these inconsistency's (Trading from a private storage account, and a trade banned "Valve Employee") and the accused immediately blocked me.

This is my first time giving a report, and I do not know if all of the evidence I got will give this guy a SteamRep ban, but I am willing to get the evidence to get the "Valve Employee" a SteamRep ban.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @GeneralDeath Ok and who is the other user? You didn't give me any information regarding that user and you should
    Please provide the FULL SR profile block.
  3. GeneralDeath

GeneralDeath New User

Steam:
    If you need more information on the friend who helped me gather evidence, here is his information:

| steamname: InfiniteType
    | steam3ID: [U:1:153869941]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:76934970
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114135669
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/InfiniteSingles
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198114135669

If you need more information on the fake Valve Employee, than I will have to get that later, since my friend has all of the links to their profiles. Is there anything else you will need?
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I odn' tsee how this user was involved?

What is the SR block to the fake Valve employee
  5. GeneralDeath

GeneralDeath New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately my friend didn't save the page for the Valve Employee, and the SR block of the user I listed earlier was of the person who helped me get evidence when I couldn't.
    I'm really sorry that I cant get this evidence, since I know its important, but at least I got one guy, right?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok the accused is tagged for this but I can't find no link to the other user. Next time provide FULL SR profile blocks to all users involved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.