1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198119524018 - (Anarchy | kickback.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ₪✗Fuckles✗₪, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

₪✗Fuckles✗₪ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79629145
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198119524018 (Anarchy | kickback.com)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Drop'n a verse for cases/skins
    | steam3ID: [U:1:166668019]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:83334009
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126933747
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198126933747

| steamname: Will throw Foreskins
    | steam3ID: [U:1:166753624]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:83376812
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127019352
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198127019352

Appeal description:
    This happened roughly two years ago. I then proceeded to make an appeal with MCT and I was responded to once about 3 months after initially posting. That was the only time I received a response from any admin. After waiting another 9 months or so I posted here for the first time and I was told to appeal with the community in which I had received the tag. So, since the MCT admins never worked on appeals I just gave up. I came back here about 3-4 months ago asking about the whole situation again and I was told MCT may be disregarded as a community linked with steam rep and I would need to wait for decisions to be made regarding the situation. After all this waiting and time passed here I am. I am going to be 100% honest with this. I did run from the spy crab and I straight up scammed the kid. I was honestly a young dumb kid. Since then I have matured and realize what a mistake I have made. And now having this tag on me for several years I see how it has affected me and I fully regret what I did. I am completely open to paying the kid who was scammed the 2 keys. So basically, I am fully sorry for what I did and I realize why I was banned and why it was wrong to do what I did. I believed I have learned a great lesson from this but I believe I am ready to rid my account of this tag. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and I hope to hear back from one of you soon! -Anarchy​
  2. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    I am aware that it is not a direct steam rep tag, however it is a dead community and I was advised to just appeal here.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Unlikely it will be handled manually before we implement an automated system for dealing with dead comms.
  4. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    When should that be?
  5. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    Is the automated system complete yet? If not what is the expected time?
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    An announcement will be made when it is, until then, or appeal being dealt with manually, locking appeal.
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.

(I have unlocked your appeal thread)
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    This is the person you spycrabbed against on Pink Taco's Unusual Trade Server:
    Did you pay the victim what you owed? Your agreed upon wager was 4 keys, not 2. A screenshot of that agreement is attached for your reference.

Attached Files:

9. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    Hey, sorry for the late reply, I'm just kind of trying to wait this pending appeal out without checking every single day only to be disappointed. I have extended a friend request to him but he has not yet accepted. If he does not accept where does this leave me? It looks like he signed on once about 40 days ago to play a round of call of duty and also nothing even prior to that until about another month back. Even when/if eh continues to sign on once a month to play a game for an hour or two what if I happen to be at class or work at that time and don't catch him? I just don't want that to be what's holding me back from getting this long awaited appeal over with.
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    We have some tips on getting a hold of your victim to repay here: https://forums.steamrep.com/posts/365904/

Honestly, you should already have repaid (or better yet not scammed in the first place), not think about how to repay years later, after appealing. Generally for appeals we require you to repay before even submitting, or it will probably be denied, though I can understand not knowing who you scammed in a spycrab-type situation when there's no trade history to check. If the tag is all you care about though, then clearly you're not sorry and the only thing you regret is doing it in front of a server admin with the ability to tag you.
  11. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    I just have not been able to get a hold of him, I'm not saying I'm unwilling to repay. Also, I do regret scamming him and I am apologizing for what I've done in the past but after dealing with this thing back and fourth for years now I am getting a little bit tired of it. My mindset and outlook on the whole situation has changed I'm just tired of having it restrict my account and want it off. I see now how my past can affect me down the road and I haven't scammed since, and I don't have any reason to do so in the future.
  12. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    I am currently trying to resend the friend request and I am getting stopped by "Error adding friend. Please try again later." I don't have him blocked or anything. Not really sure what's going on, it was pending yesterday but I noticed it disappeared today so that's why I was resending it. Would it be possible for one of you to get a hold of his trade offer link some how and I send him an offer then show that it has been sent. Just trying to get the ball rolling here, not trying to make my replys come off the wrong way as I did the other day.
  13. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    That means either you removed him before he accepted, or he clicked ignore. When that happens, Steam prevents you from re-adding someone for a while to protect them from spam. Try getting a hold of him through other channels.
  14. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    Okay well he got on for his monthly game of World at War and I still have not been accepted. Is there anything you would like me to do or need me to do as of now.

-Hope everyone had a good holiday! :)
  15. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    So any update on what I should be doing or what can happen regarding my tag? I still have an extended friend request to Toastyy and have had it pending for almost two months now.
  16. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    Victim blaming? Really?

You should have repaid ages ago, I dont fault him at all for not wanting any contact with you.
  18. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    I'm not saying it's his fault I'm owning up to my mistakes and trying to do the right thing. I want to pay him back and apologize but he won't allow me to do so. I've. Even wanting to get this cleared for a while you can go back and see the past posts I've made here and with MCT. When I was given his profile on this very post was the firsts time I've received his profile link. I had no assistance for a long period of time in getting in contact with him. But I'm not unwilling to repay him and I wasn't to move forward with this process but I'm resposting asking what I should do.
  19. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    I'm appealing from an honest change of heart and want to deal with this but like? I just don't see what my other options are here and I have not been helped the past several months while I'm just sitting around waiting. Can I have one of you admins deliver the keys to him? Can my appeal process continue even if he does not want to take back the money I took from him long ago? If not, how is that fair to me?
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    I have added you on steam to discuss.

Processed by legacy appeal system, archiving.