1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Scam Question

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by eZ Newtwork =3 | CSGO500, Feb 3, 2017.

1. eZ Newtwork =3 | CSGO500

eZ Newtwork =3 | CSGO500 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:163884020
    Hello , I have writen a ticket 1 months ago there I have report this guy http://steamcommunity.com/id/robernawquak112 ,
    but i have a question can i get the knife that i will scammed back ? .

can one Stuff Member look for the trade list from this guy , who have scammed him = steam account is in my other ticket

for more information just leave a comment

Thanks for the time
  2. eZ Newtwork =3 | CSGO500

eZ Newtwork =3 | CSGO500 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:163884020
    who have scammed "me"
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Only way would be if the user wishes to appeal here - he would have to pay back the victim prior to an appeal being reviewed.
    Otherwise no - Valve no longer returns items traded from successful completed trades.
  4. pbjbun

pbjbun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:202240808
    Here is Official Documentation on this matter: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9958-MJDG-3003
    Scammers typically abandon accounts after comitting a scam. The chance of a scammer coming back to pay debts is next to none.
    No one here can look into your tickets made with Steam Support, they can only review the claim made with SteamREP.

Here are some helpful trading tips for future reference:
    • Keep the trade within the Steam Trading Window
    • Do not rush deals
    • Document every single bit of correspondance with the sellers/buyers
    Selling CSGO Skins for money is generally a high risk move. As a seller never go first, never take PayPal payments, and like noted above do not rush deals.
    If you want to accept money for your skins accept Bitcoin, it is usable alot of places such as Steam, Newegg, and more.

Thank you for coming here with your concerns and sorry we did not have the answer you were hoping for.

Be safe,
    PB