1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198297988893 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Js B>Knives, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Js B>Knives

Js B>Knives New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83869917
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198297988893

Victim profile: 76561198128005563

What happened? Description:
    Hes agreed to sell me the knife ,he gave me his paypal email ,I paid ,he said that we have to wait ,I texted him 5-10 minutes later ,but he immediately deleted and blocked access to his steam profile​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Js B>Knives Your screenshots are too cropped to accept - I can't see a date/time on the chats. Please provide uncropped
  3. Panos :)

Panos :) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:168861582
    Hello,this is an unfair report to me,he told me that the money that he will send me is sent as Family/Friends so i agreed with him,then he went and send my money and after 10 minutes the money went away of my paypal balance
    Here is the proof(i uploaded picture)

I didn't scam him,i still have him on my friend list to solve this problem and he is not good communicating with me.

Attached Files:

4. Js B>Knives

Js B>Knives New User

Steam:
    today added me as a friend and asked to close the dispute ,because he did not have time to spend all money ,the knife or the money I don't get
  5. Panos :)

Steam:
    are u serisous mate? you asking me on steam to send you knife and then give me your money that you try to get back(honestly you may try to scam my own knife)
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Js B>Knives Are you ignoring me? I clearly asked for something - if you are communicating with the other user I need FULL Screenshots of any new discussion.
  7. Panos :)

Steam:
    if he uploads new discussions(if possible) you will see that he wants first to send him my knife and then he says he will close the dispute,but i don't rly trust him(also i have him on my friend list but he ignores me too).I think he tried to scam my knife(he wanted to send my knife after paid me with 70usd and then get his money back)
  8. Panos :)

Steam:
    Please remove this report or make it as invalid,because it's really unfair for me,i didn't try to scam him but instead he tried to scam my knife!
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Js B>Knives Please follow up

@Panos :) Report will be left open and I will wait for the other user to reply for at least a week or more.
  10. Panos :)

Steam:
    okay at least i appreciate that you answer me :)
  11. Js B>Knives

Js B>Knives New User

Steam:
    Dispute closed,I'm waiting for knife
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    How does this provide what I asked for - look up a few posts and read what I'm asking for and tell me if you have this yes or no...if yes please provide it also.
  13. Js B>Knives

Js B>Knives New User

Steam:
    Sorry , I didnt have full screenshots,atm pp dispute is closed ,waiting for knife,look at what will happen next
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What do you mean closed and waiting on knife from whom? Did the accused say they were giving anything back?
  15. Js B>Knives

Js B>Knives New User

Steam:
    he told me that if I closed the dispute at paypal,then he give me knife ,for which he received a $70
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Save this chat in screenshots? You should be if you haven't.
  17. Panos :)

Steam:
    hello i logged in on my paypal today but the balance is still negative to me,i don't think you closed dispute.
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I don't think this is how this should work if you are trying to make it right.
    You should return the item FIRST then the other would close the dispute.
  19. Panos :)

Steam:
    no he needs to first close dispute because it was about to go first with money,so when i will get whole price i will give item,if it was about to go first then i would not even try to trade with him!
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't how the real world works - when you walk into a store you put items up on a table - you PAY for them FIRST - then you take the items and walk out.
    Payment should always be fronted first. As for this situation its sketchy very very sketchy and guilt is still written all over this report.
    So here is what we will do - you will return the item so everyone is on level ground regardless of paypal retraction or dispute closed.
    You both can then settle the dispute and continue with a proper trade all within the next 24hours or I'll go ahead and conclude report as is and you can figure it all out after the dust settles.
    Either way I'm going to conclude report but the outcome is walking a thin line here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.