1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198297988893 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Js B>Knives, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panos :)

Panos :) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:168861582
    sry but i will not give him my knife if he doesn't close the dispute,it's much difference between real world and virtual world trades.He accepted to go first and then give him my butterfly knife.Also i don't want to be scammed by him,because it's rly possible this also_On real world stores there is always secutiry guards or cameras on the store and if u attempt to steal,you are busted,but on steam you just lose your money and items,he can block you and run away,and steam support will do nothing for it! I hope u understand for what i am talking about!
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok wait - perhaps I got this completely confused on my end.
    You @Panos :) were supposed to trade the user a knife and he pay you correct?
    You were paid - you didn't give the item and deleted/blocked user without giving them the item yet you WERE paid?
    Then the user decided since they didn't get the item to file a dispute of the paypal funding or charge back.

Now you are waiting for the dispute to be closed before you finally trade the user the knife they should have gotten to start with when they originally paid you?
    Do I have this right?
  3. Panos :)

Steam:
    no it went not like this,it's true that we dealt on sending me money on my pp first and then give him my knife,but before send me money i got power cut on my house for like 8-9 hours in that night,and i have told him it this in the next day,but he of course thought that i wanted to scam him because he saw me offline,i don't blame him,but when i logged in after that power cut on my pp i saw negative balance,so that's why i asking him to send me money back or close the dispute!(I still have him on my friend list and i have told him it but not sure if he believes me).
  4. Panos :)

Steam:
    That's the fact why i think this report it's unfair to me,because i didn't scam him! He will get though his money back in around a month or.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Js B>Knives please respond to this report with what I asked and what is going on.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Panos :)

Steam:
    Can this report pls go invalid or get totally removed? 1 week just passed from then,and as you see this guy has no proofs and he will not give anything because he hasn't something to provide! Instead i think he attempted to scam me.
  7. Js B>Knives

Js B>Knives New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83869917
    I wanted to buy a knife,I paid first.
    @Panos :) ,removed me from friends and blocked through 10min,he wanted to scamm me. The next day he again added me to friends and asked me to close the dispute , the money he could not return because he spent $7 (if Im not mistaken)
    ATM dispute is closed,the knife I never received.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What do you mean him send you money back? He paid you already for a knife he didn't get.
    I don't buy this at all.... I'd file a dispute against you also.

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.