1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

VALVE EMPLOYEE

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by misajurik, Feb 22, 2017.

1. misajurik

misajurik New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56910343
    Hi thre,
    i want to ask if i am in Partnership with company with cooperate with Valve... Gaijin Entartaiment i am able to get that tag: VALVE EMPLOYEE Or its only for Support from Valve... ?
    For Gaijin i search with palyers for glitches and try to improve every of their 3 games on steam.
    J. Michal
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Valve employee is reserved for people in the Valve steam group. Anyone added to that group gets that tag.
  3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    You have to be employed by Valve as a developer or other major role to get into that Steam group. That Steam group gives you the tag.

Even if you were doing your current role but for CSGO, DOTA etc you would not be eligible to be in that Steam group.

Also, no one in that groups cares that they have that tag, because they don't trade or do things related to trading. Those are people at a level where if they felt like it, they could create unique items for themselves. But they don't, because they're too busy doing actually important things.
    SilentReaper(SR) likes this.