1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198084618542 - (brainsoup / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ๖ۣۜTʀueGaᴍeʀ bday in 21, Mar 4, 2017.

1. ๖ۣۜTʀueGaᴍeʀ bday in 21

๖ۣۜTʀueGaᴍeʀ bday in 21 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62176407
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198084618542 (brainsoup)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have any alternate accounts the only thing is that my brother plays too. This is his id
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126595103 - 76561198126595103
    alternative id:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/iammweazel/

Appeal description:
    I have a paragraph that is solely dedicated to my previous appeal written in these.
    This might be helpfull to read because it adds to this appeal too.
    I have previously appealed this got denied like yesterday for a full on bullshit reason. (I'm currently verry pissed off by the admins that I won't name who reviewed my appeal, so I might be using some harsh language here and there). My previous appeal got rejected because I "didn't list an alt" (I did list the alt https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198084618542-shotty-p-banned-by-sr.120365/ 6th message after my first appeal. The id is the alternative id that might have been the problem but admins shouldn't be so f✿✿✿✿✿✿ lazy that they don't check that. Also this isn't really an alt it's my brothers account. And yes I do understand that you are all verry busy.) I got told what was wrong with my appeal when they rejected it that's something what I really don't understand. In my country there's a saying: "wanneer het kalf verdronken is dempt men de put". This basically means that you show what's wrong and how to fix it when its too late.

Now for this appeal.
    Dear, admin
    I did do wrong yes.
    It was dumb yes.
    Have I leurned from my mistake and know how to avoid this from ever happening again? YES.
    I am only asking for a second chance.

This appeal should have no errors in any way because I did appeal before. I have done anything to perfect the info that is needed for the appeal. If you'd be happening to take a look at my previous appeal you'd probably be able to see that I genuinly didn't know what was wrong with it since I had already added my brothers link. This you will be able to find by reading the other paragraph. I'm responding as fast as I can on every post you provide, BUT I do this with thought. This means I will have a well balanced anwser on any question if asked. I really feel f✿✿✿ed up that I still have this tag, even more now I wasted 1 whole year on waiting for reply's and then just being cut off in 4 weeks by a second admin.
    Sincerely, Mathijs

P.S.: I know you look at older appeals first and stuff but I feel like my last 1 was rejected falsly or at least for the wrong reason. I know you're not supost to but could you look into my appeal asap. If not I have no issues with waiting. (I became verry good at that thanks to a previous admin).​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691