1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197967369187 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by HASOON!!, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HASOON!!

HASOON!! Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68044257
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561197967369187

Victim profile: 76561198096354242

What happened? Description:
    So this guy, when he was a lethal zone admin and a mod at csgorep group came and tried to get close and friendly with me and he successfully did it.

I remember the first reason for him to add him was helping a friend of his who got scammed by a paypal charge back and the item which he sold ended up in my inventory since i bought it from the scammer himself or bought it from the scammer not knowing that its a scammed item.

He slowly tried to gain my trust and show himself as a good guy who would never do something back and that his main intention always was to help people till he got it.

One day he asked me for help in form of loan, firstly it was 5k$ if i well remember then It ended up being 15k$.

Chride asked for this money to help him and his family according to him and said he can 100% pay it back in August.

Then after that it was going all well and he did not tell me at all that there is anything wrong with it untill like 1 month before due date he started replying late always.
    I went to a friend of mine called Edward, which is also a well known member in the community and he told me that chride was telling him that there are many issues with his paypal and that is when i got worried.
    I asked him when this lock would remove and it was suppose to be removed in January or February.

Edward introduced me to a guy called Enstage which was supposed to help me get info and make sure that what chride saying was all good but he was almost not helpful at all.

Few weeks ago i spoke to chride and he said the lock should remove in 3 weeks and here we go its been more than that and now he started ignoring me completely in steam.

I messaged gentleman about the situation and he told me to submit a steamrep report and I did it just now (which is so late) because I was still having hopes in chride and did not want to hurt him before knowing 100% that he is lying.

Unfortunately, the screenshots i took at the time of agreement were lost but I have screenshot of 14k/15k of the transactions from my paypal's and my mothers only since the last 1k was sent from my friends paypal but i can get it if it is necessary.

I also have alot of screenshots of him admitting what he did and one of them is lately when he promised about the 3 weeks lock thing.

I still hope to get my money back because I only trusted chride and helped him knowing that he is a greentagged guy and admin at a big community like lethal zone hence a guy who would never do something awful like scamming and his only thing he would do is help others.

Please let me know if you need any more info thanks.​

Provide Evidence:
    All the evidence of chride admitting to own me money and PayPal history of 14k/15k​

Attached Files:

2. HASOON!!

Steam:
    rest of evidence

Attached Files:

3. HASOON!!

Steam:
    More evidence

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    How is this involving steam trading?
    Were there items traded? inventory history of that?
  5. HASOON!!

Steam:
    More evidence

Attached Files:

6. HASOON!!

Steam:
    This is an unpaid loan from the an ex green tagged guy
  7. HASOON!!

Steam:
    More evidence

Attached Files:

8. HASOON!!

Steam:
    last 4 evidence

Attached Files:

9. HASOON!!

Steam:
    So basically I gave a loan to a guy who was an admin at lethal zone and moderator at steamrep (If i well remember) of 15,000$ to help him and his family and He did not pay me back and from February 25th till today he is not replying to my steam messages.
    You can find latest chat where he replied admitting that he owns me money and promising to pay in 3 weeks attached in the last message before this and that was February 7th.

I can also post screenshots of his chat not replying since 25th feb if you like
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm going to ask at this point nobody else respond to the report aside from ME, the victim or the accused.
  11. HASOON!!

Steam:
    Hello,
    Just wanted to ask if there is any updates on the report, thanks.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Not at the moment no.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Going over this report several times over the last few days I've come to the decision that this report according to our investigative policy is not something that Steamrep accepts reports on.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

Our policy states this, not only for this report but all reports. Even though the user is a past member of a partner community and would be held to a higher standard - this isn't involving steam trading of any sorts. To avoid any conflict of interest by not adhering to our own policy it wouldn't be fair to others regardless of who they are to do anything but archive this report.
    This may not be the end result you were after, however we must maintain integrity when it comes to how reports are accepted.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    You Are The One likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.