1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198188429778 - (Kiroshia / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kiroshia, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Kiroshia

Kiroshia Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:114082025
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198188429778 (Kiroshia)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Please Unban Me Im Not A Bad Person And Do You Think After Gettung Banned on STEAMREP+ Im just going to do it again check my profile all my plus reps and Im Not A Scammer Anymore.

The story It Was A While Ago With A Friend I Added On Steam And then He Asked me If I Wanted To A Scam sceme I Was Stupid And Decided to aggree after that he found a guy who was wealthy and we both added him then we tryed to play out a scam but didnt work and i got reported i havent seen the guy since because he blocked me unfriended me and changed his name after it failed and the guy said he was going to report us then I Got reported and i trully apologise and i cant say sorry to the person because he blocked me and unfriended me and has no add button or chat button on steam please.

I Hate Being banned from steam rep it feels horrible and made me litterly cry a bit i cant even use scrap.tf and I am marked a scammer on skial and says to people do not trade with this person.

PLEASE UNBAN ME I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN EVER​
  2. Kiroshia

Kiroshia Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:114082025
    Please Im So Upset
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691