1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198031356975 - (Danil / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Danil, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Danil

Danil Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35545623
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198031356975 (Danil)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I need your help.
    I recently installed Enhanced Steam, and my profile appeared red inscription and red icons.
    [​IMG]

Passed by reference, there written:
    "Additional Info from Administrators
    Possible hijacker alt. Please contact SteamRep admins."

Approximately 4-5 years ago I was stolen by an account , but I restored it long ago.
    Now I saw this red inscription

Delete it please.
    I can provide you with a screenshot from the first game on the account.

I'm sorry for bad english
    Thank you in advance​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you were hijacked, you need to provide the following: 1) Proof of being hijacked in the form of a support ticket. 2) To the best of your ability, as close to actual dates of being hijacked and having your account recovered. 3) Inventory history 1 week prior to being hijacked to one week after being hijacked.

Make sure your screenshots comply with this thread https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. Danil

Danil Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    1) Proof of being hijacked in the form of a support ticket ---
    I do not have a ticket for 4 years ago
    2) To the best of your ability, as close to actual dates of being hijacked and having your account recovered. ---
    I personally write about the theft of my Steam record ( wrote to you personally about stealing my Steam record) 3) Inventory history 1 week prior to being hijacked to one week after being hijacked. One minut : Inventory does not show this in a couple of years. [​IMG]
    Delete it please icons.
    I can provide you with a screenshot from the first game STEAM on the account.

Thank you in advance
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not provide anything I asked, support tickets never disappear, you gave no date range of when this occured and you did not provide any inventory history.
    Formal 2 week notice to followup.
  5. Danil

Danil Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Ohh, sorry me, I understood what you mean/
    1) I do not have Proof of being hijacked in the form of a support ticket. I wrote in support of another one email, I do not have this email, I forgot it a long time/
    2) being hijacked ~ 15 october 2011, and ~ having 20 November -1 December 2011 your account recovered.
    3) I did not share with anyone. These are the first exchanges Team Fortress2 / I was stolen at that time by an expensive hat "Team Captain".
    4) I can provide you with a screenshot from the first game STEAM on the account.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Delete it please icons.

Thank you in advance
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Once again, support tickets never expire, my oldest ticket I could find for myself dates back to 2006, without it, your case will not be considered a hijacking for appeals sake, you have just over a week left to comply.
  7. Danil

Danil Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    You Are The One You can find your old 2006 ticket, I can not find my old ticket of 2011. Can you please tell me what to do.
    I have not used the old email for a long time already, I forgot it. Maybe there is some kind of compromise.
    I can provide you with a screenshot from the first game STEAM on the account and I can give you the data from the account, you yourself look at it.
    I made a complaint about myself,
    Now I can not take it off.
    [​IMG]
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you cannot recover your support ticket, make a new support account and ticket to recover your old support account and the original ticket. No other way unless you can show you were hijacked as you claimed.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    I have decided to archive this appeal (rather then reject) due to your failure to followup properly. You can submit a new appeal when you obtain the required information.