1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198366944224 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Blue Waffle ZA, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Waffle ZA

Blue Waffle ZA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50875495
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198366944224

Victim profile: 76561198062016719

What happened? Description:
    Accused contacts me via CSGOLOUNGE, saying he wants to trade my items for he's FN Hyperbeast M4A1-S. We both agree to trade. I send the trade offer for FN M4A1-S and he claimed to accidentally decline the trade and asked me to send the trade offer again. When I select hes Hyperbeast M4A1-S he changed it to Well Worn hoping I wont notice it. The change from FN to WW had the value decrease from $196.04 to $25.52 which means he attempted to scam me out with a value of $170.52. The moment I asked him why he changed it he unfriended me. People like this should be banned from trading. I am unable to copy the chat between us because he unfriended me​

Provide Evidence:
    Accused contacts me via CSGOLOUNGE, saying he wants to trade my items for he's FN Hyperbeast M4A1-S. We both agree to trade. I send the trade offer for FN M4A1-S and he claimed to accidentally decline the trade and asked me to send the trade offer again. When I select hes Hyperbeast M4A1-S he changed it to Well Worn hoping I wont notice it. The change from FN to WW had the value decrease from $196.04 to $25.52 which means he attempted to scam me out with a value of $170.52. The moment I asked him why he changed it he unfriended me. People like this should be banned from trading. I am unable to copy the chat between us because he unfriended me​

Attached Files:

2. Blue Waffle ZA

Blue Waffle ZA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50875495
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report or have it reviewed beyond this point.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.