1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198188393115 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bravery [RmB], Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravery [RmB]

Bravery [RmB] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13331839
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198188393115

Victim profile: 76561197986929407

What happened? Description:
    This user named "Zakaren" sent me a trade offer for one of the hats im trading on tf2outpost the trade offer was one of my hats for absolutly nothing (on hes side of the trade) on the description of the trade offer he promised 10$ steam wallet if i accepted the trade. ps. this guy did not add me or anything all he did was this scam offer.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Doesn't show "Steam Wallet" just says Steam so its rather inconclusive... @Bravery [RmB] DId you try adding the user to see what they would say?
  3. Bravery [RmB]

Bravery [RmB] New User

Steam:
    yep didnt accept my friend request yet and he is currently ingame
  4. Bravery [RmB]

Bravery [RmB] New User

Steam:
  5. Bravery [RmB]

Bravery [RmB] New User

Steam:
    the guy actualy replied and said he scammed before....
  6. Zakaren

Zakaren Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:114063693
    Sorry for my english, i use google translante (i are brazilian)

It all started when I saw a video of types of scams , then tried to do this on a random player, after thinking more in case I canceled the exchange because I wrong and it was just a joke , and I apologized to the owner but an attempt to confirm SCAM .
  7. Zakaren

Zakaren Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:114063693
    Hi all. First at all is needed congrats by this appeal thread. Early this year, as f2p and seeing so many items in game, i wanted to be rich as others guys/friends and to be clever i tried scamm about "Steam Wallet Funds" with the player http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986929407. Today i got more maturity to see that isnt needed scamm people to trade items. I do not want and i dont need run to this way to be honest. I would ask if SR revise my "Caution SR". It was an isolated case and i admite the attempt and even though not work. And even though it did not work , because inevitably I'd be walking by this dark path in game . I hope that sincerity , repentance, and this brand in my account to show everyone that we can always improve our lives. Thanks in advance. Tiago
  8. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    @Bravery [RmB] Thank you for providing the requested evidence. Marking ready for review.
  9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused is flagged for caution in all future trades.

Thank you for submitting this report to SteamRep.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.