1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

This site is useless

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Chaython⠀, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Chaython⠀

Chaython⠀ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36096568
    Needing screenshots, before accepting a report. The report should be visible on the offenders page, then they should be allowed to dispute it. This service is not useful to anyone until this is expressed.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but your report was invalid since we require screenshots of the chat - otherwise your text can be altered to make it say anything you want.
    We will NOT leave reports showing "Pending Report" on their profile (offenders page) just cause you feel it should be on there without valid evidence.
    foe, Roudydogg1 and Lava like this.
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Anyone can view any reports that have been made against a user by using the "Search Steamrep Forum" option in the resources area of the profile. Anyone doing research on the user you reported will be able to view the report you created, as well as the reason it was denied (lack of evidence).

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    foe and Lava like this.
  4. Fabulous Rainbow Bwinb

Fabulous Rainbow Bwinb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58820805
    Please, if you don't like this site, you can however just don't use this site and try some other sites that does same thing exact as Steamrep do. Like reporting for scammers, Impersonators and other things.
  5. foe

foe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1179435
    If you think the site is useless, why are you using it? ;D
  6. Chaython⠀

Chaython⠀ New User

Steam:
    He unblocked me and readded me after someone here messaged him [​IMG]

Warrak likes this.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    That's good hope it all gets worked out.
    Still don't have the original agreement but hope it all gets worked out.
  8. Chaython⠀

Chaython⠀ New User

Steam:
    Yes, I can't provide a screenshot of me giving him a key but can prove with this that he does agree he owes me key