1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198053399261 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Elviz ;P, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elviz ;P

Elviz ;P Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44933623
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198053399261

Victim profile: 76561198050132975

What happened? Description:
    He added me to buy keys. Didn't took a while to see, that his profile looks kinda scammy. After a chat, I told that I will wait for confirmations of sent money. He was good with that. After ~2h, transaction just dissapeared of my history. After telling him that, he removed me. So it was scam attempt.​

Provide Evidence:
    He added me to buy keys. Didn't took a while to see, that his profile looks kinda scammy. After a chat, I told that I will wait for confirmations of sent money. He was good with that. After ~2h, transaction just dissapeared of my history. After telling him that, he removed me. So it was scam attempt.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Gonna have to explain this a bit better - and if its btc transaction I need the hash.. confirmations can take hours sometimes even next day.
  3. Elviz ;P

Elviz ;P Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44933623
    Explain a bit better what, to be exact? There is 3 confirmations in total, and none of them were confirmed. Waited 2hours, still nothing. After transaction dissapeared, I told him that. He just immediately deleted me from friends, tryed to add him, got ignored. Also blocked. Transaction he did is now gone. Just nothing, nothing I can see in my history. And what about the hash? What hash?
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok there doesn't appear to be enough here to suggest the user was trying to scam.. it sounds like at one point they didn't understand how BTC worked.
    Sounds like they may have given up and just moved on to another trader.... in other words I don't see enough evidence here to be conclusive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.