1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198278494063 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ⚡Mr Muff⚡, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ⚡Mr Muff⚡

⚡Mr Muff⚡ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:128418912
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198278494063

Victim profile: 76561198217103553

What happened? Description:
    First of all, I would like to say that this is my first report so i'm might make some few errors. This guy added me just yesterday, and i questioned him what he wanted. However, i noticed something strange, He was friends with 4 people on my friends list. 2 of them are youtubers, however , the other 3 are DiscFF Admin and players I am friends with. Whats even stranger is that Derf and Kary(friends of mine)told me he/she was getting a scam attempt. Kary got a comment on her profile saying that she was a friend long ago. I knew that was bullshit. Katy told me that this person was trying to scam the max severed head and Something fishy is going on. Derf on the other hand was getting a shark attempt on his items. The scammer mentioned how they were "Duped". However, derf and kary does not have the chat history. When I got a request from this "scammer", he said he wanted my lugermorph. I asked him, I'm not a good trader, and he started to argue that I trade since I have an unusual. He then says that the professional kill streak lugermorph is Cheap and was little value more expensive than the regular lugermorph, which was again, Bullshit. I asked him how he is friends with multiple people on my friends list, and he just stopped answering me.
    What really bothers me is, why is he stalking The Disc FF community? He is literally trying to say he was "Old friends" or shark attempt.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ⚡Mr Muff⚡

⚡Mr Muff⚡ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:128418912
    I got more evidence... He claims that he had given someone an unusual, and never met a guy name frob, which i just saw that just got his report invalidated. He started harassing me that he would report me which is a lie, and then when i bought up that he had problems with other traders, he unfriended me.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2020
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SR doesn't handle sharking reports or get involved with value/pricing arguments.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.