1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198347374843 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Shk CSGO, Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shk CSGO

Shk CSGO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76958840
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198347374843

Victim profile: 76561198114183408

What happened? Description:
    After I played a bit on this case opening website named hellcase, I won some random skins. This guy added me seeing that I won a covert skin and started talking about it. He wanted to get the skin back and deliver me another skin or just 60$ in credits on the website. Obvious he is a fake because no administrator/ moderator on that website would do that. If you can read their rules it says clearly that all of these attempts are fake and it's a scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here you have 2 photos that proves that this guy tries the same thing on different websites by having additional suffixes at his name. This guy actually has a group of members that activates as administrators on gambling sites trying their luck and scamming people.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.