1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198335226105 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ocean Man, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ocean Man

Ocean Man New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127819358
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198335226105

Victim profile: 76561198215904445

What happened? Description:
    He added me and asked to trade my knife for his knife, and he wasn't clear about my item to see if has been 'stolen'. He asked for a middle-man process to verify my item, upon which I knew it was a scam, I continued to play it out for evidence, they was asking if was agreeing to the 'steamrep admin' commands, eventually he sent me his trade link to send my knife to, upon which I sent them a 3p skin with the comment, 'say hi to youtube you scamming fools.' They instantly declined, removed and blocked me on steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: Hello
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: hi
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: about your knife, are you interested in trading it?
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: ye
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: do you have any current offers?
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: no
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: my bayonet marble fade fn for your knife okay?
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: kk
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: alright so i will send you an offer now...
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: but before i send you an offer, how can i make sure that your knife is not stolen from other trader?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: i just want to make sure that your knife is clean because my account might get tracked and will get a VAC ban
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: i can't afford to lose my money, i already lost money before for almost $1423. i just want to be cautious and safety here
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: i dont want to lose money again that's why i want to be safety
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: do you understand me?
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: what do you want me to do
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: hmm can we hire a official admin middleman to help us verify our items to make sure that our items are clean?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: actually we dont have to trade our items to the admin, we will just have to send an pending offer of our knife and it will only take for about 2-3 minutes
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: once the admin is done with the verification we can trade normally
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: %100 trusted and safety admin middleman of steam
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: kk send me his trade link
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: wait i will contact one admin middleman
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: i got one already
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: i will invite him to our chat
    Your chat with Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC is now a multi-user chat.
    λngelღмander entered chat.
    λngelღмander: Hello Traders
    λngelღмander: How may I assist you both here?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: hi sir
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: we need your help for item verification
    λngelღмander: Okay, confirmed. May you tell me which item(s) you wanted me to verify so I can note it down afterwards.
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: its my bayonet marble fade fn and his knife right mate?
    λngelღмander: Okay, very well. Taking notes on both items and preparing the program
    λngelღмander: By the way, did you both agreed with this transaction already?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: yes sir
    λngelღмander: How about you Mr.Lemme Smash did you agree already?
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: one sec
    λngelღмander: Alright, Mr.Lemme Smash.
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: whats your trade link
    λngelღмander: I will start by explaining first about item verification.
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: ok sir
    λngelღмander: Alright, every transaction here is being recorded for fully assured security. So Don't do anything that is against the Steam Trading Policy to prevent any further issues on your account and please dont you dare to waste my time here. I have to be strict and precise here since your safety is my outmost priority. Understood?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: yes understood sir
    λngelღмander: Just to inform you here traders : You will not give any of your items but in order to verify both of your items you are required to send an Pending Offer (Notification) on VALVe™ Item Database. But the items will never be taken since our inventory is systemically locked by VALVe™ by doing this method for your fairness and comfort.
    λngelღмander: Note (Remember): I wont be Taking any of your items, your items will always be in your inventory at all times.
    λngelღмander: Understood traders?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: yes sir understood
    λngelღмander: Alright I will start the item verification database now.
    λngelღмander: Both of you send me steam offer here https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=20802226&token=55S8XjZj
    λngelღмander: To verify your items it will take for about 2-3 minutes. REMEMBER your items will always stay in your inventory.
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: okay sir sending my knife now
    λngelღмander: Don't forget to confirm it with your mobiles traders for confirmation.
    λngelღмander: Tell me if done sending a pending offer of your knives.
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: confirming my mobile now
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: sent
    You have been kicked from the chat by Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC.​

Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: Hello
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: hi
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: about your knife, are you interested in trading it?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: do you have any current offers?
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: no
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: my bayonet marble fade fn for your knife okay?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: alright so i will send you an offer now...
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: but before i send you an offer, how can i make sure that your knife is not stolen from other trader?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: i just want to make sure that your knife is clean because my account might get tracked and will get a VAC ban
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: i can't afford to lose my money, i already lost money before for almost $1423. i just want to be cautious and safety here
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: i dont want to lose money again that's why i want to be safety
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: do you understand me?
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: what do you want me to do
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: hmm can we hire a official admin middleman to help us verify our items to make sure that our items are clean?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: actually we dont have to trade our items to the admin, we will just have to send an pending offer of our knife and it will only take for about 2-3 minutes
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: once the admin is done with the verification we can trade normally
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: %100 trusted and safety admin middleman of steam
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: kk send me his trade link
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: wait i will contact one admin middleman
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: i got one already
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: i will invite him to our chat
    Your chat with Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC is now a multi-user chat.
    λngelღмander entered chat.
    λngelღмander: Hello Traders
    λngelღмander: How may I assist you both here?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: hi sir
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: we need your help for item verification
    λngelღмander: Okay, confirmed. May you tell me which item(s) you wanted me to verify so I can note it down afterwards.
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: its my bayonet marble fade fn and his knife right mate?
    λngelღмander: Okay, very well. Taking notes on both items and preparing the program
    λngelღмander: By the way, did you both agreed with this transaction already?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: yes sir
    λngelღмander: How about you Mr.Lemme Smash did you agree already?
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: one sec
    λngelღмander: Alright, Mr.Lemme Smash.
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: whats your trade link
    λngelღмander: I will start by explaining first about item verification.
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: ok sir
    λngelღмander: Alright, every transaction here is being recorded for fully assured security. So Don't do anything that is against the Steam Trading Policy to prevent any further issues on your account and please dont you dare to waste my time here. I have to be strict and precise here since your safety is my outmost priority. Understood?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: yes understood sir
    λngelღмander: Just to inform you here traders : You will not give any of your items but in order to verify both of your items you are required to send an Pending Offer (Notification) on VALVe™ Item Database. But the items will never be taken since our inventory is systemically locked by VALVe™ by doing this method for your fairness and comfort.
    λngelღмander: Note (Remember): I wont be Taking any of your items, your items will always be in your inventory at all times.
    λngelღмander: Understood traders?
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: yes sir understood
    λngelღмander: Alright I will start the item verification database now.
    λngelღмander: Both of you send me steam offer here https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=20802226&token=55S8XjZj
    λngelღмander: To verify your items it will take for about 2-3 minutes. REMEMBER your items will always stay in your inventory.
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: okay sir sending my knife now
    λngelღмander: Don't forget to confirm it with your mobiles traders for confirmation.
    λngelღмander: Tell me if done sending a pending offer of your knives.
    Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC: confirming my mobile now
    Lemme smash CS.MONEY: sent
    You have been kicked from the chat by Lujza | S> Emerald | B> BTC.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please don't copy/paste chat text in description area/box...that isn't what its used for nor can we accept it like that anyway (can be edited). We require a detailed description only and screenshots to go with the report for evidence.
    @Ocean Man Who is the fake admin? You didn't give any information on that user when clearly there is another involved.
    I'll need the FULL SR profile block to that user please.
    Also the FULL SR profile block to the account that the trade offer URL goes to.

Attached Files:

3. Ocean Man

Ocean Man New User

Steam:
    He has now since changed his name and set his profile to private but at the time he was impersonating this middle man:
    | steamname: λngelღмander
    | steam3ID: [U:1:133526549]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:66763274
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093792277
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AngelMander
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198093792277

This profile is the guy that was impersonating Angel:
    | steamname: Yes or No?
    | steam3ID: [U:1:20802226]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:10401113
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981067954
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ambotpistetutyopirme
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197981067954
    6.PNG 7.PNG
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok adding this for reference

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What account does the trade offer URL go to?
  6. Ocean Man

Ocean Man New User

Steam:
    What do you mean? In the trade it was the impersonator and my account, i sent him the skin but he declined it

Attached Files:

• 8.PNG
      8.PNG
      File size:
      119.9 KB
      Views:
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Nvm I found out myself..went to the yes or no user.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.