1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Can't sign in through steam

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Damarborg, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Damarborg

Damarborg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:212063320
    After clicking the sign in button right next to the search bar,I sign in and it just returns me back to steamrep without signing in.When I tried again and this time i didn't have to fill up the username and password since it was already filled up,I just had to sign up.After trying to sign up it,again,puts me back to steamrep without doing anything.I tried using different browers but nothing seems to work.Im using Google Chrome atm.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We've had a few issues with the forums earlier... may be resolved - try again pls.
  3. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    I'm confused-- you appear to be signed-in just fine if you're able to post this thread. What are you trying to do with regards to signing-in that it prevents you?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
    I believe he meant on the homepage not the forums, but I tried when this thread was created and it was working just fine.
  5. tardlife

tardlife New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11965327
    Had the same issue, but then I just tried a few hours later and it worked just fine, so for me it was completely random
  6. Zₒₒfᵢₑ

Zₒₒfᵢₑ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30289911
    For other's future reference, try logging into http://steamcommunity.com/ directly before signing in via the button if you haven't, usually that helps.
  7. Orestotel

Orestotel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79282052
    Same issue right now. Can't log in to home page. I have included a video to demonstrate the issue.

Attached Files:

Arash likes this.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We are aware of the issue and are working on it. Please be patient.
    Arash likes this.