1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198294013064 - (#OfficialRaccon CS.MONEY / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cunts!, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Cunts!

Cunts! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:166873668
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198294013064 (#OfficialRaccon CS.MONEY)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    whitecolidon one
    it's level 1
    Just alt account to play csgo or smth ese​

Appeal description:
    Yeah... I feel bad for trying to scam Tony. I don't like scamming yet I'm doing it. It all started in July, when I got scammed by some guy from Iraq, he took my main email and I lost over 500$+. From that moment I thought ''why should I work and spend my own money? when i can scam and redeem what I lost''. I think I only scammed once or twice but it wasn't enough, so i was looking for someone who had 400-500$. I found Tony. After I added him we talked and I traded with him, We traded 3 times or 4. We never actually played together but we were kinda internet friends. But this idea of scamming came to my mind few days back, I thought if I scam him, I will be able to get back what I lost. This was a HUGE mistake:
    1st got banned
    on Steamrep
    2nd got banned on Opskins.
    3rd Lost reputation
    I use Opskins all the time when I have money, I buy skins there for cheap. and now I'm banned because I was foolish. Before I tried to scam Tony, there were 3 scammers trying to scam him I told him that don't talk to them, they had bans on steamrep.
    1-2 months ago I really wanted to scam someone, but time goes by, and my will of scamming is gone. It's been few weeks since I scammed someone, and that's a long time. The only reason I wanted to scam is to redeem what I lost. I got scammed myself 6 times and lost over 1000$+. That's why I, myself started scamming. To earn money but now i found a better solution. I built up a team we are boosting people for skins/money/keys. everything is going well we are getting payed really well, so i have less reasons to scam.
    I would say, please unban me from steamrep, I want to from the beginning and get what i want by earning, I will apologize to Tony for being a total c✿✿✿ and to you! I myself exposed quite a lot scammers but then again... I scammed myself... i'm a hypocrite.
    sorry to you admins, Tony and the whole community!
    Hope you guys can forgive me!​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Cunts!

Steam:
  4. #OfficialRaccoon csgoboss

#OfficialRaccoon csgoboss Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60517916
  5. #OfficialRaccoon csgoboss

#OfficialRaccoon csgoboss Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60517916
    Waiting for the response!!!!! It's been months!!!
  6. Cunts!

Steam:
    It's been almost an year. Can I get an answer please?
    I really can't trade with these bans...
    I'm even banned on Opskins, G2a, trading servers etc. I can't trade/buy anymore :(
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Multiple offenses from multiple accounts. (Primary reason for deny)
    Unable to show repaid those you did defraud.
    Failure to disclose all alternate accounts in previous appeal. (lying by omission)

Appeal denied.