1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198364462680 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [NN]Nick, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [NN]Nick

[NN]Nick New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:166382734
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198364462680

Victim profile: 76561198293031196

What happened? Description:
    This man approached me with a good luck with that been your going to get and then i asked what ban he explained i have duped items but i still didn't believe him then he sent me a like to a s with a ton of fake admins that said that that were from this site they said to me a my knife to get it scanned for duping and at that moment i knew it was a complete scam if i can find the site steam guide i will put it here but besides that he used that one admin as a alt count so he could talk to me on both ends convincing me to give my knife and then i reported 3 times Saturday i tried to send a link to his sight to a friend so that why theirs a site link in the begging of my chat​

Provide Evidence:
    This is the account that was trying to convince me to trade

Saturday, April 22, 2017
    Nick: http://steamcommunity.com/id/69Givemeigiveyoufairpriceomgwtf/
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS: ?
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS: what happened bro?
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS: did admin fixed the issue?
    Nick: yes
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS: what did admin told you?
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS: i just noticed you didnt have mobile authenticator?
    Thursday, April 27, 2017
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS: when can you activate your mobile authentication?
    Monday, May 1, 2017
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS: dude when can you trade?
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS: looking for keys?
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS: when will you put a mobile authenticator on it
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS: -.-
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS: reported you
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS is now Offline.
    I've been scammed #FCKSCAMMERS is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    Nick: I KNOW YOUR A SCAMMER STOP TRYING IVE REPORTED YOU THREE TIMES AND WILL KEEP REPORTING YOU SO STOP TRYING https://forums.steamrep.com/forums/report/ THIS IS THE REAL ADMIN http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047602426?tscn=1493242503 AND THIS IS THE REAL SITE GOOD DAY SIR I AM BLOCKING

unfortunately i can find the admins account or the site with all the fake admins because of the chat history length i don't know if there is a way to look past a chunk off your chat history but if there is please tell because i would love to get the three or more fake admins banned but this was the alt account of the "admin of trading" if i find the fake admins i will also report​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry without the chat screenshots we can't review the report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.