1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198198356918 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Saul, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saul

Saul New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40182917
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198198356918

Victim profile: 76561198040631563

What happened? Description:
    This guy offered me money for an AK Redline over CSGL so I added him, and he then admitted he was trying to scam me, because some other guy had scammed him. He didn't get anything from me but it still seemed shady.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Saul

Saul New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40182917
    Like, I felt bad for him, but he still would of scammed me if my profile wasn't level 25? Wtf, you know.
    Just thought it was worth posting about this guy, as its a kind of person who scams, you don't just randomly decided to do it, imo.
  3. NoyZ

NoyZ Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:119045595
    Dude, im really sorry about that, that is me. It was my first week in CS and i just got really sad after getting scammed. So i decided that i should try to scam someone, but i regreteded my decisions when i started talking to you. And I realized i didnt want to be a c✿✿✿ like the guy that scammed me, i was better than him. So after that i've always thought about apologizing to you, and then i found this report, i got kinda happy since i probably deserved it. But i just want to let you know that i never scammed anyone, and that i am really sorry
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @NoyZ Add me on steam pls

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.