1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198082317902 - (Isaac / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PlayzaCz, May 16, 2017.

1. PlayzaCz

PlayzaCz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61026087
    Wait.. what do you mean.. so I will be baned.. for no reason? Why do you don´t trust me.. I told you the whole story.. I sent all images that can somehow prove something.. theres something that I just can´t prove.. its just impossible, I´m only human and I didn´t recorded ´someone´ that I got hacked by, I can´t prove more.. please.. I do everything to get unbaned.. I sent you everything that you wanted, so I don´t know wheres the problem.. if you want something more.. I´ll send to you easilly..
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am giving you the remainder of the 2 weeks, as already stated, to provide something that shows you were hijacked. Their is no evidence of a hijacking on our end. A password reset, as already mentioned, is not proof.
  3. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    Well.. what can I do.. when theres no more proofs.. I´m just out.. and I can´t do more.. I swear on everything..
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    My hands are tied, its completely on you to provide something, an explanation, anything. I have dug into this case way more then most including the exceedingly rare step of asking for assistance.
  5. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    I´m sorry.. I really swear that I just can´t give you more proofs.. I have already given you all that I could.. but I really wan´t to get unbaned.. :p I want to ask if theres an other way to get unbaned when you don´t accept this appeal.. like for example.. if I can do a different appeal, even through it wouldn´t be true.. like if I would say that I did it on purpose.. will you accept it, or is it cheating?.. (I DIDN´T but I just want unban, also I have no other choice :p, because I don´t have the proofs..)
  6. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    I got hijacked, but I don´t have any proofs that will say that I´m not lying and I can´t give any info, please I need to delete the ban. I swear I didn´t do anything and I will never ever scam anybody.
  7. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    So, what happens now? 2 weeks went out.. I can´t give you more info.. you can´t unban me.. because of you have no info.. MAGIC CIRCLE of nothing happening.. I please you one more time.. if you can please unban me.. you will never hear of me again.. and I swear I didn´t do anything wrong..
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal is denied. Their is insufficient evidence to your claim of being hijacked.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**