1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198095921825 - (Albert Einstein / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Albert Einstein 3, May 22, 2017.

1. Albert Einstein 3

Albert Einstein 3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67828048
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198095921825 (Albert Einstein)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was going to do a simply trade with a guy for CSGO items. He then wanted to "scan our items" with a Steam Developer. Me, being as new as I am, agreed. We got Shubbler in a group chat and he said we would be doing a "verification process" with a bot. We both made him "a pending offer" and he wanted our Steam information, like our username, because our items were like, "hacked". I gave him mine, thinking he was real, and note that I didn't know about middleman scamming. He then took my account, and one of my friends got back to me on discord asking if i messaged them "Want free items?" That was Shubbler messing with my friends. He blocked many people in my friends list. He then put my profile to private. I looked at the name history and I saw all the trade websites in his name. He was selling my items to trade websites, from what I knew. I tried to get Steam Support to help, and soon enough, I got my profile back, at the cost of my CSGO inventory. Now I have been banned here because this account was his "alt" which really wasn't. It was mine. I just wanted to be unbanned because I myself didn't scam anyone.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You know lying in an appeal = auto deny right? Would you like to amend your story before I deny the appeal? What you said, as you said it, is impossible. Think real hard before replying, likely you will not get any additional replies.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Albert Einstein 3

Steam:
    Shubbler did not scam anyone with my account, and neither did I. Other than that, What is so impossible about what i typed?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Provide exact date/time you were "hijacked"
  5. Albert Einstein 3

Steam:
    May 21, 10:15 AM. Somewhere along those lines.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Provide exact date/time you recovered your account
  7. Albert Einstein 3

Steam:
    May 21, 9:53 PM. I got Steam Support to restart my password in an email.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Provide inventory history one week prior to one week after the dates/times you provided.
  9. Albert Einstein 3

Steam:
    Would you just need my CSGO inventory from a week ago? The only items I lost were from CSGO.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
  11. Albert Einstein 3

Steam:
    For CSGO, I had a MAC 10 Neon Rider, SG 553 Cyrex, XM1014 Seasons, Sawed Off Kraken, Awp Phobos, Awp Worm God, M4a4 Desolate Space, Aug Torque, Aug Chameleon, Famas Sergeant,Mac 10 Last Dive, Xm1014 Gunslinger, Scar 20 Blueprint, Galil AR rocket pop, UMP 45 Labyrinth, Mp7 Armor Core, Negev Man of WarSawed Off Zander, SG 553 Damascus Steel, Ak-47 Elite Build, Galil AR Tuxedo, PP-Bizon Anubis, PP Bizon Osiris, Usp-S Torque, P90 Chopper, Desert Eagle Midnight Storm, Five Seven Violent Daimyo, P250 Valence, Glock 18 Catacombs

Those are skins that I used to have in csgo.
    Here are items from TF2 that I had a week before.
    Lugermorph, Iron Curtain, 224 pieces of refined metal, Enthuiasts Timepiece, a Name Tag, Weight room Warmer, Breakneck Baggies, Rogue's Robe, Lunatics Leathers, Dangeresque, Too? Brotherhood of arms, point and shoot, vive la france, Nappers Respite, Merc's Muffler. Strange ambassador, strange bushwacka, strange diamondback
    For steam itself, i have 3 borderlands 2 trading cards, 6 csgo trading cards, 5 gmod trading cards, 4 killing floor 2 trading cards, 6 trading cards for paladins
    Also 166 steam gems
    Dota 2, I had Storm Stealers Helm, Belts from the gloom, 100 proof jug death mask of the brave, fine bone bracers, gunslingers cape,
    a shagbark courier, Offhand Blade of the Witch Hunter, The Witch Hunter Loading Screen, Bracers of the Witch Hunter, Shoulders of the Witch Hunter, Belt of the Witch Hunter, Armor of the Witch Hunter, Hair of the Witch Hunter, Double Vision Ward, Mantle of the Cunning Augur, Inscribed Cape of the Cunning Augur, Cap of the Cunning Augur, Genuine Serrakura, Staff of the Cunning Augur, Garb of the Cunning Augur Loading Screen, Flowersong, Flowersong Thorns, Inscribed Flowersong Guard, Flowersong Breeze, Flowersong Beauty, Death Shadow Brracers.
    That is my inventory history, sir
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
  13. Albert Einstein 3

Steam:
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not provide all history requested.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report and your appeal description, I dont believe your side of events at all, you also failed to followup and now have a private profile. Appeal denied.