1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198174691742 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Automatix, May 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Automatix

Automatix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:752351
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198174691742

Victim profile: 76561197961770430

What happened? Description:
    Attempted to arrange a quick-switch scam. He wanted to buy the posted items from OPSkins after i've sent him my items. He promised to not touch my offer before he sent his offer to me.​

Provide Evidence:

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Doctor tappzed: Hello. How're you and how can I help you?
    Dahyun <3: hello. i just added you for a possible trade. if by chance
    Doctor tappzed: What's your offer?
    Dahyun <3: uhmm are all of your items for trade? so ill pick something and tell you what i will offer
    Doctor tappzed: Yes
    Dahyun <3: okay im interested in the howl, bayo fire and ice, and awp medusa
    Dahyun <3: sec ill have to see what i can offer
    Dahyun <3: dragon lore fn , m4 poseidon fn , and m9 doppler phase 2. for those 3 items
    Doctor tappzed: Can I inspect the items?
    Dahyun <3: sure. can i give you the inspect link? its on opskins
    Dahyun <3: https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=117837359
    Dahyun <3: https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=134006859
    Doctor tappzed: If it's on OPSKins, i cannot verify they're your items. Can you trade them back to your account?
    Dahyun <3: what do you mean by verify? you can check them in game mate. and if we trade and you see that it isnt the items i let you inspect you just decline the trade offer alright?
    Dahyun <3: https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=134084188
    Doctor tappzed: Okay.
    Dahyun <3: those are the 3
    Dahyun <3: inspect them first
    Doctor tappzed: Can you offer another knife? The dopplers edges are really battered.
    Dahyun <3: a sec
    Dahyun <3: https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=124365161
    Dahyun <3: that
    Doctor tappzed: kay then. How do you want to proceed?
    Dahyun <3: we trade on steam? do we got a deal\?
    Doctor tappzed: Yes.
    Dahyun <3: alright while ill be preparing to get the offer off on opskins can you read my profile? i have a trade way. tell me if you agree with it or not okay? atm ill prepare the offer. dont worry no other people will be involve on our trade.
    Doctor tappzed: Can you sent them to me? I currently cannot check the steam pages - for whatever reason.
    Dahyun <3: oh i see. i guess there is a steam down
    Doctor tappzed: That could be the reason.
    Dahyun <3: i can check your profile just fine
    Dahyun <3: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dahyunnniee/
    Dahyun <3: thats my profile
    Doctor tappzed: It doesnt work for my. I dont know why.
    Dahyun <3: try to restart your steam
    Dahyun <3: steam is just fine there is no down on steamstat
    Doctor tappzed: Can yoiu just send it? To restart steam takes ages.
    Dahyun <3: uh the thing is i am following with how i trade. ill just copy paste it here
    Doctor tappzed: No problem.
    Dahyun <3: --------------------------------RULES OF HOW I DO THE TRADE---------------------------------------

COUNTER OFFER
    - For Safe Trade. I want you to send me a "Steam Offer" of your items that we agreed to trade so i can assure you wont do any cancelations after i see the notifacation, i will get my offer on opskins and i will send a counter offer your pending offer so we could receive our item same time as long you accept my counter offer.

This is how counter offer works
    https://gyazo.com/b900b4c9032b852edef5dd2aa51cdb49
    Dahyun <3: there
    Doctor tappzed: So I just send you an offer, you dont accept it and you send another offer with your items?
    Dahyun <3: yes thats right. you send me offer of those 3 and ill counter offer
    Dahyun <3: in case you missed we will get the items at the same time
    Doctor tappzed: Sorry. Steam has a great method to offer and trade items. Your isnt as safe as the one from steam.
    Dahyun <3: do you really understand how it works ? i mean even if you send offer first . we will still get the items at the same time
    Doctor tappzed: Yea, but if I sent the offer first it's easy for you to scam me. ;)
    Doctor tappzed: Can you show me your OPSkins store page?
    Dahyun <3: thats possible. hmm you got a skype? so you will be sure im not a scammer
    Dahyun <3: i dont sell items on opskins. i only buy. if you want i can show a screenshot right now
    Dahyun <3: if thats fine
    Doctor tappzed: So, buy the items, trade them to your account and we're proceeding with the trade. But I dont trade my items for nothing.
    Dahyun <3: the thing i will only get em on opskins if you agree with how i trade. how about this, i got another trade way which is much safer, if you have a skype i can show it to you how its done firt. and after that you can get to decide to go through or not
    Doctor tappzed: I dont have skype.
    Dahyun <3: hmm if you think i will send phising link dont worry. and if your afraid of giving away your personal info you can create another acc
    Doctor tappzed: No, that's not the problem. I never had skype and I dont need it. Why cant you tell me here about the other method?
    Dahyun <3: i will have to present in on share screen so i can demonstrate so you can be sure that i dont do scam. can you create just for once?
    Doctor tappzed: You can just tell me how it works.
    Dahyun <3: it will be hard and honestly that trade method only works on skype so you can be sure your not getting scammed. you will send me a trade offer of your 3 skins. i wont touch it. ill go ahead accept the offer from opskins,. ill send it to you as a gift too. you will be the 1st one to accept the skins. after you got mine i will then accept your trade offer. for you to be sure your not getting scammed. you need to see everything i will do. if i will not accept the offer from opskins after you sent the trade offer. you can just decline your trade offer if i will not follow with how my other trade works
    Doctor tappzed: Sorry. Why do you guys make it so hard to trade? You have my word after you bought the items on OPSkins, we have a deal and we're trading these items.
    Dahyun <3: im so sorry mate im really following with my trade way. i promise if you just create skype i can show it will be sfe
    Doctor tappzed: Sorry. That's not the way I trade.
    Dahyun <3: yeah so sorry too . there is really no other way youl consider?
    Doctor tappzed: No. I only trade as steam designated it.
    Dahyun <3: ok man np. we cool
    Doctor tappzed: Great. Thanks for the offer anyway.
    Dahyun <3: alright man nice talking :D

Attached Files:

2. Automatix

Automatix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:752351
    Sorry, i misunderstood and used the wrong term to describe what's happened. It wasn't a "quick-switch"!
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.