1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198051272354 Nero (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Saaanx, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saaanx

Saaanx New User

Could someone tell me what the f✿✿✿ is this exactly?
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198051272354-nero-imposter.1379/
    IMPERSONATION FOR GAME SCAMMING!?

This f✿✿✿✿✿✿ ✿✿✿✿✿✿ even editted the god damn conversation, and so easy it gone, a mentally challenged admin from this place approves and I get flagged as a scammer?

What the f✿✿✿ is this s✿✿✿, seriously?

First of all the conversation didn't even end there, but this guy just editted the screenshot (maybe even a simple zoom in will reveal this scumbag, didn't even check it but going right now) making it look like I just removed him when he told me he was going to report me? What the f✿✿✿? We had been discusing for a while after that, about the fact I didn't give a s✿✿✿ he had "a friend" which was using actually MY NICK, since I didn't know there was copy-right on nicks; I seriously didn't (note the sarcasm, you dummies)

Even that the conversation didn't end there (as already above stated), we didn't come up to a deal, and whilst this ✿✿✿✿✿✿ was whining about some stuff I wasn't even reading or paying attention, I was ending the deal about the beta-key with another guy.

With THE LAST GUY, whom I arranged the deal, I had some problems with Paypal and I couldn't recieve the money he was paying me for the key. WANNA KNOW WHAT F******? Since I somehow felt I could trust that guy, I just gave him the key and told him he could pay me later or tomorrow, when I could fix the issue with Paypal. YOU CAN GO AND CHECK THE LEGITIMITY OF THAT YOU GENIUSES, I f✿✿✿✿✿✿ DARE YOU, HIS NICK IS TOAGUS

Moreover, besides this f****** has scammed you with a fake screenshot, he has been all around my posts on the Steam Forums, calling me a scammer and trying to ruin my reputation, and is swearing to me, with severeal PM's.

Summing up: There's a random dick who gets mad about meaningless stuff, he goes and reports me to this website and even manipulates screenshots to try to ruin my whole reputation, and there it goes and gets successful? I've always been a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ legit trader and loved to be that way, and this all goes to s✿✿✿ because some f✿✿✿✿✿✿ random dickhead feels like it?

The key was REAL, and it was given away to a guy that now ows me 30 AUD pending

ROFL, I sometimes about this website, and when it came to my mind I thought it was somehow more serious or trustable (I actually did). Anyhow, this is a place where some random bored short minded dummies feel like they can become Sherlock Holmes for a while, and work out crap like this.

Anyhow, you might be wondering why am I upset since I now think this place is a joke. The answer is that MANY people checks this site before arranging deals (so did I) and I'm a trader, so this doesn't help. Why didn't I be polite or whatsoever? Because since it has been so easy for a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ f****** to flag me for no reason, I feel respect no more for this site and those who administrate it, who helped and made this lie become successful.

Have a nice day, (not really)
    Saaanx
  2. Saaanx

Saaanx New User

Actually, that bastard should actually be flagged as the whatever the f✿✿✿ he should be for doing this, and since I put in this way... Why not? You yourselves should be flagged as well for the fact you approved such plot.

I'm seriously amazed, rofl.
  3. stas pwnz

stas pwnz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48066005
    so many censored words, i like how you claim you're not that person, but when i added you as a friend, and your profile was viewable, it had the same description, and the same country as my friend did

you do not have any reputation, please consider that and watch your language
  4. stas pwnz

stas pwnz New User

Steam:
    other stuff i'd like to add (cant edit my previous post sadly)

i've only edited the cursing words which i've typed, because im not sure that they are allowed here, you can see it in the log, and figure them out yourself. im the one who deleted you and blocked you because i do not deal with impostors, nor scammers
  5. FreshKidPee

FreshKidPee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39979117
    I highly suggest not insulting the admins. If you wish to get your appeal accepted I would be as kind and as patient as possible. You say you don't care about the site yet you're appealing and are obviously upset about being tagged. Oh,lol I just read the actual report good luck getting the appeal accepted considering you're still impersonating someone. lolololol. gg sir.
  6. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    That language will not really help you in your appeal.

1. Even if Devil May Cry is a popular game, your pic is highly compressed and look's like a pic from another profile that is already compressed and got even worse compressed by reuploading it on your own profile.
    2. You had 2 scammers before you changed your whole profile, well the picture, the customURL that got removed, the nickname and the profile status.

And i see a very specific and OBVIOUS reason why this appeal will be denied for now i think lol.
  7. Saaanx

Saaanx New User

1. Who the hell you think you are? The center of the universe? Telling me in your PM spams "I messed up with the wrong guy" and every single of the rest of the stuff of that kind... Jesus christ? Are you in need of attention? The only problem that came up for me was when a guy popped up a link with my profile and the scam-tag, I seriously bet you have been thinking that was some kind of full deal you managed to get victorious or some foreveralone stuff like that (Yes, I'm serious, got to say it since I even hate this kind of people more than liars)
    2. I seriously love the way you do not even mention anything concerning my first statement, mainly, about the screenshot being fake and edited but also about anything I complain against you, fact which only proves my arguments that you are a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ f******. (I have also taken a screenshot of the whole main thread just in case you desire to edit it once more, so do not bother on even thinking of it)
    3. My profile HAS NEVER BEEN viewable. I seriously, seriously hope you get drown in your own lies and somehow get some sort of cancer for it

1st of all, how old are you? If you are not the young I expect, then I should ask you about the fact of ever taken an IQ test.
    "You say you don't care about the site yet you're appealing and are obviously upset about being tagged." Did you even read the main thread?
    Then this "Oh,lol I just read the actual report good luck getting the appeal accepted considering you're still impersonating someone. lolololol. gg sir." Yeah, indeed you didn't even read but also you had to state how short minded you are with that smart-proof ending
  8. dmtdude

dmtdude New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22693582
    You may want to lay off the insults and swearing and just wait for an admin to look over your appeal as it doesn't help your appeal at all. -Just some friendly advice
  9. Saaanx

Saaanx New User

Laid off. There's no way for me to edit any post; anyhow, you should have a look at what I stated in the last paragraph.
  10. dmtdude

dmtdude New User

Steam:
    I did read it, I never said your not allowed to be unhappy with anything. I just think that if you want to come across as a decent member of the community or person at all, you should probably conduct yourself better than what you have in this thread.

I don't think insulting admins of steamrep because your upset is exactly fair, they do all this for the protection of the community. It's also not like this is their income, they use their free time to try to make the community a better and safer place.
  11. stas pwnz

stas pwnz New User

Steam:
    1. i've only pmed you twice, to state the facts, im not in a need of any attention,
    2. the only thing i did in the picture was censoring the words which was done with ms paint , im not a "f✿✿✿✿✿" nor i do not like having sexual activites with men , i do not understand which thread you're refering to, if its the one on the steamforums, i've only edited my post which had my offer in it " i'll do it for ACR , pmed you "
    3. your profile was viewable when you've added me as a friend , ( look below )

an additional proof ( was taken by an anonymous which i've sent )
    he edited his description though

http://i.imgur.com/84dvC.jpg
  12. dmtdude

dmtdude New User

Steam:
  13. Starburst

Starburst New User

please re-appeal by singing in through steam so we know you are who you say you are. this is to prevent 3rd party appeals.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.