1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Message for steam rep admins - This website is a Scam

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by MLX02 | LGC, Jun 8, 2017.

1. MLX02 | LGC

MLX02 | LGC Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127089283
    I have been waiting for around 4 months now to get unbanned from a false accusation of me having a cs:go trading site. I have messaged many admins for help, my friends also tried to help me but the responses they got where unbelievable. Some include "why would you care" and general s✿✿✿ like that. This might my last post here on this website for eternity because the way it is managed is absolute garbage. Many other people share my opinion, and it is actually a fact. All I wanted to do is trade my tf2 items for money and a a✿✿✿✿✿✿ decided to try and scam me, then forces me to give him my items or he would get me banned on steam rep. I said yea whatever go ahead, and to my f✿✿✿✿✿✿ surprise I get banned. This is unacceptable and I demand to get unbanned so I can continue trading my tf2 inventory because there is about 300$ CAD worth of items in there. This website is a third party website that should not exist if its going to be managed like this. This is a third party "beneficial" site that is a SCAM itself. Also it makes false claims on my profile that I am a scammer. The accusations made could be punished by LAW.
    I suggest you read this article: http://canisueforthat.com/can-i-sue-for-false-accusations/
    In this case I was falsely accused of being a scammer that hurt me financially.

Thank you for not being lazy s✿✿✿s and actually reading this fully. If you didn't I suggest, for your own good, you do.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Upon threats or accusations of a legal nature, it's recommended procedure for our volunteers to cease further discussion on the topic without legal counsel. If you or your representative wishes to contact the organization to discuss this matter, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this forum or the contact form on the OFPF website.

Regards.

Also:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/