1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198118717220 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheSheldor96, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSheldor96

TheSheldor96 Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37467401
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198118717220

Victim profile: 76561198035200531

What happened? Description:
    This impersonator added my brother and offered a poseidon for an aquamarine revenge. My brother told me about it and how the guy wanted him to trade his items to OPSkins and then back again to prove it doesn't "disappear". I figured I would chat with him and get some more evidence so I can actually file a report.

I talked with him, offered him a huge lowball offer. And he said yes. Wanted me to verify my items. I told him that isn't real and that items don't disappear. He insisted so I told him I would trade it to a friend but I wouldn't tell him which friend until I had a second trade offer queued up to avoid him impersonating that friend. I also told him if he wanted me to follow my rules, he should also prove his items wont disappear. After a while, he unfriended me.

I'm not reporting or accusing him of scamming because there definitely isn't enough evidence for that - he could just be very ignorant. However, I believe there is enough evidence here to report him for impersonating another user and having the intent to scam.

His profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/skyrustradingaccount00007/
    The profile he's impersonating: https://steamcommunity.com/id/skyruspage

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Attached Files:

• sky.jpg
      sky.jpg
      File size:
      247.5 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.